Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:55 pm
(haha, good one)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:58 pm
I glared at the guy wanting to hit him so badly, but as he looked at me with thoughs big green evil eyes. I sighed and put my hand down.
" I am sorry...looks like your suck here with me"
"Thanks...thanks slot" I said as I turned on my heels to go deeper into the woods, but as I did I stepped forward falling in to a hole. I let out a scream as I fell down this hole that appered out of nowhere. When I finally land. It was on a cold, icy floor. I slowly got up only to gasp at the room I had landed in. It was semi-dark the only glow from the candles that was on selfs on the far left on the wall. I slowly stepped forward only to feel something cold, and hard touch me. I jumped up agian, and turned around to see a pair of blood-shot red eyes look at me, just like the eyes in my dream. This sent as shiver down my spine as my heart stopped for a second. I felt my breath become uneven as I tried to make something come out of my mouth, bit as you can guess, it didn't work so well. I was in fear, and I didn't know what to do?
( sorry got alittle carried away, I got some good ideas...sorry!)  

XxBeautiful Little LiexX

Romantic Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Edward 100

Midnight Magdeline

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:17 am
my tongue felt thick in my mouth, my stomach had a knot of fear in it. Everything just seemed entirely to close to my dream. The room, the man, even the day. He smiled at me, this crooked smile. He shook something, and in his hand, I could see that he was holding a huge bottle of alchol. The brown bag was still around it so I couldn't see what it was. "Hey. You want some?" Finally, my mouth decided it wanted to work. I screamed as loud as I could. The man's smile quickly dissapeared from his face ans soemthing of a grmaice came up. He threw the bottle against the wall and it shatterd into a million pieces. "Shut the hell up, will ya? No one's going to be able to hear you anyways." HIs voice was rough and deep. He also sounded like he smoked two packs of cigarettes a day.
"What are you talking about? My house is right up there?" "Is it now? Why don't you go take a look?" I looked over at the wall and there were some man made ledges to come up out of the hole. I climbed up and looked around. We were in the woods. There were no houses, no familiar sound of the freeway, or the screech of any one's radio. My heart began to pump uncontrollaby. Where was everything and how did I get here?
i jumped back down and started at the man. He was smiling again and looked on the verge of laughing. "What the hell is so funny? I'm stuck in the middle of no freakin where with you and you think the crap is funny?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm
"SHUT UP!!!!" He bellowed, and the sound of his voice echoed throughout the hole... upward, oddly. "NO!!!!!" I screamed back, punching the wall in my frustration. "PIPE DOWN!" "WHY? NO ONE"S GONNA HEAR ME!" "Well, there are some people....or THINGS......" he said, suddenly sounding mysterious. "who?...." "Oh, some things like eavesdropping. Betcha they're listening right now. But who knows...?" he replied, staring straight at my eyes. AKWARD..............  

Amaki Mikashi
Vice Captain

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amaki Mikashi
Vice Captain

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 pm
"Anyway, who are you?"
"My name is........ well, actually, I don't see a real reason to tell you."
"OH JUST TELL ME YOUR STUPID NAME!!!!!"
"SHH YOU'LL UPSET THEM!!!!!!"
"WHO!!!!!!!"
"OH FINE!!!! My name is..........  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 pm
(HOMARU SHINO!!!!! JK)  

Homaru Salomon

Gracious Flatterer

7,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Puffs100 The Merciless

Dapper Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 pm
Then, all of a sudden, a loud crash fills the air, and I look up to find a tree had fallen over. What just happened? There's no way a human could've done that.
The man who had still not given me his name climbed out onto level ground. "Get down! There coming and I don't need them smelling your scent out!" I screamed back, "Who is coming!? Why won't you tell me anything?" Almost in a whisper, he replied," I will tell you everything in time, but you must get down now. The 'things' that are coming know you are here, and you do not belong here at all. I must keep you safe because you are a person of special proportions and you will help us all soon enough...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm
i hid behind a big rock and seconds after i could hear the old man pleading though his words were not audible, everything began to swell into darkness and the old mans pleading was drowned out by loud wispers and murmurs, it almost felt like all life was fading and hope never existed, then right when death felt eminent the light began to creep back and i could see the old man slowly making his way back down the hole.  

kira696light

XxBeautiful Little LiexX

Romantic Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 am
As the old man came back down the hole, i could see the shadows of some figures.
"could those be the people he was talking to?, oh gosh what are they?"
I let myself breath lightly and slowly so i couldnt be heared, as the old man came back to me he sighed.
"well...that was a close one.....you almost got caught.."
"caught...caught by what?, okay...what the heck is going on...your crazy.."
I finally said as i got up form the rock and started to walk away.

The old man grabbed my arm as he pulled me back down the hole, this time it seem to light up and i looked at him, as he smikred.
"where are we going...?"
"somewhere...lets followed the hole alway down...."
he said letting go of me and pulling me down the hole.
"oh wait, what about-"
I didn't get to finished what i said as light surround me, blinding me for only a moment.  
Friends of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff