AKA Metal Fusion Beyblade in the English speaking world. IT'S COMING SOON. REALLY. Spring 2010 according to the website. =)

Who'se seen it so far? I've been very bad and impatient and watching fansubs. For those that are curious about it here's a basic basic idea of what's going on. Metal Fight does not take place after G-Rev ends. It instead begins with all new characters. It begins with sweet little Kenta who meets a traveling beyblader named Ginga who saves him from pretty much a Blade Sharks-esque band of beyblade thugs. It then progresses on with Kenta trying to be a super awesome beyblader like Ginga. This time they all have horoscope/zodiac themed bitbeasts. And the best part? Blader DJ is in the first episode. Really. I screamed. Thank goodness there was nobody else home.

I like totally totally love Benkei. And I know they're going to slaughter his voice in the English version. BUT IT'S JUST SO AWESOME. SO AWESOME. Go, find a video somewhere and listen to it. You shall know what I mean.

Ignore my fangirling. I'm running on a weird sleep schedule and am prone to random craziness.