Reply Marijuana Discussion
Close calls experiences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moral Pot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 pm
This isn't about weed so please forgive me.

Me and my friends were hanging out and drinking with another group of people we didn't know that well. I had had too much to drink, so I couldn't really focus on what people were saying; I couldn't understand anyone's speech.
So then later, we decided to go buy smoothies. (Keep in mind, it was almost 12 am at this time) As we were walking, two cops popped out of nowhere and began questioning us. I tried to act as cool as I could, all while panicking in my head and hoping the cops wouldn't interrogate me. I thought for sure they'd arrest us for underage drinking, especially when one of my friends just blurts out "I'm 22 officers!". Luckily for me, they interrogated one of my other friends who had a more level head while leaving me alone. Turns out, they were looking for a bunch of teens who broke a store vase. So my friend explained to them that we weren't the ones who did it, and eventually they left.

The whole time after that I couldn't stop thinking how close I was to getting caught. I'm never going to drink like that again. What an idiot I was... >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 pm
this morning i was leaving my house and was headed down my hill. i had a bowl all ready to go in my chillum and decided to wait a few minutes for some reason. so i got to the bottom of my hill and there was a cop posted up in a dead end street with his radar gun out. so thank the bud gods for watching over me today  

Obiwan katokey

Just Neva

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:32 pm
A couple weeks ago my friends and I were goign to see Alice in Wonderland. We decide to smoke a bowl before we go in and were in the parking lot. after we pakced asecond bowl and we all hit it once we decided to stop and go inside.

then right as we go out of the car and was walking away a cop
car pulled up to a car a few parking places away from us.

as we were getting closer to the
theatre another cop car drives up the road next to us.
My friend was all paranoid, I was like "chilll dude, lol"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 pm
I was going with a friend to either get rid of, or pick up... We went to this road...reservoir road, well, right after the deal was done... A cop rolls right by, so slow... I thought he was gonna stop.

It looked bad.

But he went right on by...
I'm no longer passing/receiving when it's not mine.
O.O

Falsified Documents

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas