Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
because I'm bored: Ask me anything I am the Sailormoon Guru! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you believe me to be a Guru?
  yes, of course! *bows*
  ERm....POLL!!!
  Moonies thou art nutty
View Results

Raven Izuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:17 am
oh great guru, tell me what you think of my picture. does it do justice to the sailor earths you've seen?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:25 am
Raven Izuma
oh great guru, tell me what you think of my picture. does it do justice to the sailor earths you've seen?

That sounds more like a request for fanart comments >.>

Anyway, I'm not the guru, but I say it looks like ChibiMoon and StarFighter had a daughter... which scares me. 3nodding  

Syndrama

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:33 am
Kawaki
In the manga, book 17 of StarS, what relation did Sailor Galaxia have with the Wise Man (from SM R), you see him talking to her [on a distant planet] in an ally, what did he say to her?

And... What is your favorite episode? -Mine is the 'Past' episode where you get to see the end of the Silver Millennium, I love seeing Princess Serenity...

SPOILER:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Galaxia, at that point more than likely, was possessed by a fragment/incarnation of Chaos. She was probably just talking to the imprisoned incarnation called DeathPhantom to find out how to get to SailorMoon and steal the two most powerful starseeds (Mamoru and Usagi's). I can't answer for sure, since I don't have the Stars Manga, but it sounds like that's a feasible explaination. Galaxia tells Sailor Moon during their fight that every enemy she fought was an incarnation of the one she was fighting now, or words to that effect. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:29 am
Raven Izuma

<< I think it looks cute. but... she's right. it does look like Chibiusa and Starfighter (or maybe Starhealer O.O!) had a baby. blaugh

she's fine really.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Raven Izuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:34 am
it's got a whole big story behind it, but i don't want to get bashed for having a shitty fanfic. it's the eldest daughter of chibi-usa and helios....she doesn't like her mom so she wears her hair different....pm for more iformation, if you care. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:05 am
Raven Izuma

It sorta....not right...being as Mamoru is the Solider of the Earth....and Chibi-Usa would be a hybrid and be the solider of the Earth and Moon....(man her saying would be the longest....) so yeah...and to answer the thing in the post about SailorSun...SailorSun is actually Chaos that is where Chaos came from....being as the sun was born from the Cauldron and it had the seed of Chaos....  

Ginvera

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:25 pm
Ginvera
Raven Izuma

It sorta....not right...being as Mamoru is the Solider of the Earth....and Chibi-Usa would be a hybrid and be the solider of the Earth and Moon....(man her saying would be the longest....) so yeah...and to answer the thing in the post about SailorSun...SailorSun is actually Chaos that is where Chaos came from....being as the sun was born from the Cauldron and it had the seed of Chaos....

Well, she did mention that the girl is the eldest daughter of Chibi-Usa and Helios...

Honestly, I think you can't go too wrong with fan-made characters. (Even if some of what I've seen of otaku senshi made me wanna weep.)
I think Raven did a good job on creating characters that are decesndants where's it's more plausible.

but hey, Raven, you won't get bashed, as long as it's posted in Fanfiction and Art forum.

^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:29 am
I definitely wouldn't mind reading a fanfiction about an actual plausible pairing of Chibi Usa (for once) instead of a ChibixMamo, ChibixDemando (don't ASK), or ChibixUsagi (PLEASE don't ask....). I've really only believed in three possible fanpairs for Chibi: Hotaru, Elios, and Peruru. 3nodding Hotaru is really just speculation, since those two are very closely bonded and Hotaru seems to be so shy around boys she'd never really get a boyfriend.  

Syndrama

Ginvera

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:15 am
~Alechsa~
I definitely wouldn't mind reading a fanfiction about an actual plausible pairing of Chibi Usa (for once) instead of a ChibixMamo, ChibixDemando (don't ASK), or ChibixUsagi (PLEASE don't ask....). I've really only believed in three possible fanpairs for Chibi: Hotaru, Elios, and Peruru. 3nodding Hotaru is really just speculation, since those two are very closely bonded and Hotaru seems to be so shy around boys she'd never really get a boyfriend.

Trust me...I won't ask...I'm afraid now....yeah...afraid...but yeah, the manga ideas I am working on...ChibiUsa is the New SailorMoon....Helios comes back and is sorta the Tuxedo Mask XDXD (WAS BORED!) but I have the SailorQuaretto as the Guardians of ChibiUsa and not the children of Senshis...INCLUDING Hotaru....except there are 4 mysterious soldiers that come to help ChibiUsa(Ok, she likes to be called Usagi...since after all she's 16 and no longer Chibi). Those 4 soldiers you will have to find out who they are if I actually post it in manga form or fanfic written out form...

Even then Luamervara...the daughter of ChibiUsa and Helios would still be SailorMoon unless this is the second daughter of ChibiUsa and Helios then its a slight possibility she would become SailorEarth...but I think the whole 1 child runs in the family of the Royality of the Moon. But hey, I like the idea of SailorEarth...though I think a man is more smexy as the soldier of the Earth...or Moon...Ooo! Someone should do Tuxedo Mask who is actually ChibiUsa son! Oh ideas! *writes it down*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:21 am
okay I already know the answer to this but I just want to try your knowledge. What was the first and only episode were you saw Mamoru transform into Tuxedo Kamen  

Usagi Shojo

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:31 pm
lunar_bunny69
okay I already know the answer to this but I just want to try your knowledge. What was the first and only episode were you saw Mamoru transform into Tuxedo Kamen

I'm gonna be the English dub Tilte and say' Crystal Clear Destiny.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:35 pm
Ginvera
~Alechsa~

Trust me...I won't ask...I'm afraid now....yeah...afraid...but yeah, the manga ideas I am working on...ChibiUsa is the New SailorMoon....Helios comes back and is sorta the Tuxedo Mask XDXD (WAS BORED!) but I have the SailorQuaretto as the Guardians of ChibiUsa and not the children of Senshis...INCLUDING Hotaru....except there are 4 mysterious soldiers that come to help ChibiUsa(Ok, she likes to be called Usagi...since after all she's 16 and no longer Chibi). Those 4 soldiers you will have to find out who they are if I actually post it in manga form or fanfic written out form...

Even then Luamervara...the daughter of ChibiUsa and Helios would still be SailorMoon unless this is the second daughter of ChibiUsa and Helios then its a slight possibility she would become SailorEarth...but I think the whole 1 child runs in the family of the Royality of the Moon. But hey, I like the idea of SailorEarth...though I think a man is more smexy as the soldier of the Earth...or Moon...Ooo! Someone should do Tuxedo Mask who is actually ChibiUsa son! Oh ideas! *writes it down*

Not really. The second child can always be The 'next Sailor Moon'. There's no way you can go wrong with that. Since Chibiusa is also Half Terrain (er..Earthling.). It's plausible. Most people from what I seen totally dismiss that part of her bloodline when they give her a kid just because of the crescent moon.

<< *Has seen someone that gave her two kids one earth - male- the other moon-female.*

<,< Though I always give Mamoru illegitmate children. xD just to play Usagi evil.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Violette_Mae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:14 pm
Parallel Moon , what is it about? What is a site that I can go to, to be able to read or watch it? oh, link too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:38 am
Violette_Mae
Parallel Moon , what is it about? What is a site that I can go to, to be able to read or watch it? oh, link too.

Parallel Moon is an artbook "one shot" by Naoko with an Alternate future in which Usagi has two daughters (Chibi Usa and Kousagi, who fans occassionally rumor to be Seiya's child, since it IS an AU), and the inner four senshi have one daughter each, named after them (Mina, Rei, Mako, Ami). They are all too young to be senshi, but they're still warriors of a kind. There's a descriptive translation of it on http://www.kurozuki.com/takeuchi, as well as translations of the text inside other artbooks and her other manga works. Very wonderful, but no images, to encourage the purchasing of her mangas and artbooks. Which I also encourage, the art is so beautiful.  

Syndrama

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces