Submit

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:41 pm
i had a piercing..lol..but wen i got grounded and set to live to florida my dad riped it of my face...and made me shave my head ( i had purpel hair).....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm
Where do you want to be pierced...? > 3>?  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm
Promitheus Zek
i got grounded and set to live to florida

Florida?! That's harsh! Surely they could have done something more humane like taking away a car or "scaring-straight" jail visits or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 pm
Garek Maxwell
Promitheus Zek
i got grounded and set to live to florida

Florida?! That's harsh! Surely they could have done something more humane like taking away a car or "scaring-straight" jail visits or something.

D:>
They could afford to send you to Florida...?

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Since when does having your nipples pieced signify you are gay? Hell, even the ear thing is not that highly associated with being gay anymore because straight men started to do it too.

This is just another example of the belief there is such a thing as gay culture when that is utterly false. The same goes for furry culture.
I like this post. Stereotypes tend to be harmful.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:21 pm
Dirt is here
Artemis Vulpes
Since when does having your nipples pieced signify you are gay? Hell, even the ear thing is not that highly associated with being gay anymore because straight men started to do it too.

This is just another example of the belief there is such a thing as gay culture when that is utterly false. The same goes for furry culture.
I like this post. Stereotypes tend to be harmful.

how can you say gay culture doesn't exist, have you ever been to a gay bar? have you ever been to a part of a city that is a "gay community"? have you ever seen a drag show? Gay culture may not be a culture like Western European is a culture. but it is a sub-culture all its own.

and there are TONS of lifestyle choices, languages, imagery, beliefs, identities, morals ect. that are specific to the furry-fandom as well. Cosplayers are a subculture of their own, anime lovers are a subculture of their own. Furrys are a subculture of their own.

regardless of that fact yes it is bull s**t to say ear rings are a symbol of exclusively a gay culture.  

Jungle Boots

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces