funny things to do in fallout 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 am
This is pretty lame but try these.

1. Get the M.I.R.V and point it up into the sky . Shoot , then try to outrun the bombs. It's pretty funny.

2. Heavy incenerator stand in the middile of the wasteland , Point it up , and Keep on shooting in a circle till you run out of ammo. When your done , look at all of the bodies around you.

3. Watching a Reaver , and a Deathclaw go at it on very hard

X-box version  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 am
i remember a time when there was a single enclave soilder walking in the wasteland at night a pulled out a sniper rifle and shot him in the head it was funny because he keep looking around like ''who just shot me''?  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

WhateverGrrl13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 am
Got myself and Fawkes up on the top of one of the massive Satelites, and as I was running around it, I turned around to find that my buddy Fawkes had fallen halfway through one of the holes in the satelite. Of course, I HAD to help him.... So I jumped on his face a few times. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 pm
Fill up a small closet in the citadel ar ring with mines, tell your partner to stand in there and then forcefully push a random guy in there (By walking into them, btw it takes forever) throw a grenade in and admire your handiwork.

Take the MIRV and stand on ten penny tower's balcony. Jump off, aim at the ground, fire it, and see how hi you get. Requires excellent timing!  

___youwillknownihilism

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm
Life, the great miracle. . .
User Image

When I was getting all the behemoths, I was on the teddy bear one. When I opened the cart cage, the bear started dancing. It was very amusing until my character got hit from the back.

User Image
. . .and, the great mystery.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 pm
Exploding pants! xD  

Mhavaris

Bashful Powerhouse

11,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle: Mage 100

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 pm
blowing up landmines in a very VERY VERY long line.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm
So I manged to find a glitch that makes Dogmeat fly XD
Well, hover and shoot away from you at face level at least.

It was the first time I went to Minefeild, and I got into the house with the blood leading to it and the dead raider in the living room, right? I'm low on health so I decide to head on up to the beds and sleep some. I slept in the one with the one with the two skeletons in it. Morning came around, and Dogmeat and I got up and started headin' out. We tried going through the doorway at the same time, and surely enough, we got a bit stuck. I keep trying to go forward, and while I'm doing that, I'm seeing Dogmeat slowly hover on up to a bit higher that face-height, and I stop trying to move out of the romm, and tried going backwards a bit to see if that would work. It did. Sort of. Dogmeat got dislodged and shot out of the doorframe and down the stairs. When I ran down to see what happened, I was met with hovering Dogmeat. The end.  

Just Another Pyramid Head

Hygenic Poster

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:34 pm
RaveWithMuffins
Exploding pants! xD
hence forth the betest pass time for fallout 3, at least for me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 am
i tryed to kill fawkes at very hard difficulty, it haves like 16k of hp  

Vamar-Nightmare

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Assassin Alex18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:52 pm
Brahmin tipping  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:47 pm
1. Get in a fistfight with a Deatclaw, really, quite entertaining. Especially if you win!

2. Stunning palm + Super Mutant Behemoth + Action boy/girl to the max = Constantly frozen Super Mutant Behemoth that you keep punching until he dies.

3. Chinese stealth armor. Arguably the best item in the game, get the glitched gauss rifle as well and lots of ammo. Up your luck some and get constant crits. Your enemies will never stand up again. Oh, and launching a Deathclaw corpse over the wall into Megaton is always fun.

4. Grab a baseball bat and try to play baseball against raiders with grenades

5. Kill radroaches with the Tesla Cannon, make sure to scream "AAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!! A BUG!!!!!!!!" while you do it, wear a pink dress if you have one.

And now a funny story- I once came across this Enclave little camp, all the people there were naked and wandering around looking lost. They all had no power armor, and the officer had only his hat on. I ran in and killed them all, then got ambushed by Raiders.....Raiders wearing Enclave power armor. The raiders had stolen the Enclave's clothes!

signed almost as funny as making Elder Lyons wear Raider Painspike armor
Zylo the Wolfbane  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out