~A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle.~

Girl: Slow down, I'm scared
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No its not, please it's to scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
~She gave him a big hug~
Guy: Can you take off my helmet, and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks were broken. He didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him, and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live even if it meant that he would die.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:23 pm
Yeah, I have ran across this a few times on people's profiles and signatures, depicting this as the definition of true love.

Unfortunately, I have a problem finding this sentimental when all I can think about is why he did not throttle down and coast to stop rather than continuing to go full speed. Not to mention that at those speeds they probably would not even been able to hear each other, even if yelling.

Further more, why the hell did she not have a helmet on in the first place and why did he even rev the bike up that fast with her on it? Yeah, sure he gave her his helmet to try and save her life, but this was after he put it in danger in the first place.

This to me is not love, but reckless and stupid. I would never put someone I care about in that situation to begin with.  

Artemis Vulpes

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:23 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Yeah, I have ran across this a few times on people's profiles and signatures, depicting this as the definition of true love.

Unfortunately, I have a problem finding this sentimental when all I can think about is why he did not throttle down and coast to stop rather than continuing to go full speed. Not to mention that at those speeds they probably would not even been able to hear each other, even if yelling.

Further more, why the hell did she not have a helmet on in the first place and why did he even rev the bike up that fast with her on it? Yeah, sure he gave her his helmet to try and save her life, but this was after he put it in danger in the first place.

This to me is not love, but reckless and stupid. I would never put someone I care about in that situation to begin with.

Yea, you pretty much said everything I was gonna say. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:25 pm
yeah... not romantic... infuriating.

stupid motorcyclist.  

Jungle Boots

FluffiKitten

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:27 pm
-___- well it wasnt about the stupidity it was about the meaning jeez you sour pusses  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:31 pm
FluffiKitten
-___- well it wasnt about the stupidity it was about the meaning jeez you sour pusses

I understand what the meaning is suppose to be, that he was willing to sacrifice himself to attempt to save her life. Unfortunately this sentiment is over shadowed by the fact he is the one that put her life at risk. That is some ******** up sense of love.

Besides, I find it more noble to save the life of the one you love without sacrificing your own. Because certainly no one wants to see their love one die for them, but instead live for them.  

Artemis Vulpes

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 pm
jungle boots don't need none of yo lip foo!

jungle boots don't need none of yo silly romance neither!

I pity the foo that believes love works that way!

*HUGS LICKS HUGS*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 pm
Artemis Vulpes
FluffiKitten

I understand what the meaning is suppose to be, that he was willing to sacrifice himself to attempt to save her life. Unfortunately this sentiment is over shadowed by the fact he is the one that put her life at risk. That is some ******** up sense of love.

Besides, I find it more noble to save the life of the one you love without sacrificing your own. Because certainly no one wants to see their love one die for them, but instead live for them.

Well of course thats all true  

FluffiKitten

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:21 pm
umm is kinda sad but also...kinda stupid ..and reckless...and idiotic ...everyone already said most of what i was gona say...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 pm
My thoughts:

OH DEAR GOD THE BREAKS ARE NOT WORKING LET'S FLOOR IT!!!!

But Artemis already said something like that, so I have nothing more to contribute... Except that transportation is for transportation purposes and not for entertainment, as this person was likely treating it as given that they were going 100mph.

Sounds like the kind of person to speed in the heavy rain on a highway and get themselves killed anyway, so it was inevitable that he was going to waste his life like that. 3nodding  

Garek Maxwell

Mugotarashii Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 am
FluffiKitten
somthing I found...

~A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle.~

Girl: Slow down, I'm scared
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No its not, please it's to scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
~She gave him a big hug~
Guy: Can you take off my helmet, and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks were broken. He didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him, and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live even if it meant that he would die.

BAWWWWWWWWW!

Also, written by someone who know nothing about motorcycles.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:09 am
Since I have no response to this.

I will contribute with more sad stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGQVX8iGbgk

Enjoy. gonk

Atlaas

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items