[PRP] Edit the sad parts out: Anupu x Xiu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Anupu only had a minute to look smug and place his crown back atop his wild mane before he flopped over with a grunt. He gave Xiu a wry smile and shook his head before smirking and pretending to pant. "Geeze your heavy!"

He chuckled for a moment before looking at her thoughtfully. "I know I have siblings...I remember little bits, snatches of them. I used to debate with my brothers often...I miss them, miss knowing them and being connected to them, like a hole, a gap that needs to be refilled."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:49 pm
Moving herself from on top of him the Goddess frowned and thought.

"I can kind of relate. I lost my sister years ago, she just now awoke... it's been, weird."

She knew that he had been sleeping too, was it a spell like her sisters? She wouldn't ask, somethings are best left unknown after all.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 pm

He frowned and slowly sat up watching her, it was strange, she who seemed so cruel and untouchable...did she miss her sister, the way he missed his brothers? Good or bad, agreeing or disagreeing, they were his blood, no matter how many times reborn, they were connected on a deeper plane.

"Have you seen your sister?" He looked at her curiously.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:17 pm
"I have."

She stated though didn't touch up on the subject. Before she knew it her thoughts were drifting. She felt... sorry for him, for once... she felt... sorry for someone other than herself.

"What was it like, sleeping for so long?"

She asked him sheepishly, as if she really did want to know.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:33 pm

He slowly relaxed again laying down and gazing at his paws for a long moment before turning his eyes back to her. "I've been lucky, I have never faced death, not yet, but I imagine that being asleep for that long...I might as well have been reborn. I might as well have been dead, for so deep a sleep...it's the same."

With a soft sigh he shook his head and frowned. "I shouldn't have..." He stretched and sat up. "I should have overcome what I felt in that time, I should have remained true to my duty."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm
"It doesn't matter anymore, what should or shouldn't have happened. You can only more forward now."

She sighed, her wings settling at both of her sides as she glanced him over once before speaking.

"But... if you wanted help, I'd offer to help you put the missing parts back together again."

She seemed like she was understanding of this feeling he felt.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:40 am

"Your right, I can only try and make things better now instead of dwelling on the past." He smiled at her, it was good advice, she was learning something, and he in turn was learning from her.

"Yes, I think I'll need all the help I can get, thank you Xiu." Yes, that felt much better, goals and a path to accomplish them instead of wallowing.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff