Submit

tarot card readings
  are cool
  are creepy
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:59 am
Dornkus
This made me think of guild members drawn on tarot cards. Tarot style, of course.

I'd totally be on "The Moon."

No....get off me.

xp

Horrible.....horrible joke. I know.....but I'm still half asleep and the idea amused me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:59 am
rofl Its all good I too am amused  

VampressLeona

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:36 pm
VampressLeona
The moon is more a feminine card dealing with emotional insight and intuition as well as conflict. It is usually most associated with the Goddess Hecate, the goddess of the moon, and the crossroads.

I kinda want to create my own tarot cards....maybe I should start there smile *Gets out a pencil and paper to start drawing*

~Edit~ In the original depiction of the card two dogs, or wolves are seen barking at the moon next to a lake. I totally already have an idea for your tarot card now ^_^

Really? That's not what I read, but you obviously know much more about it.

The image was actually why I said I'd be on it. For anyone who hasn't seen the card: here is an example of one of them.

dragontamer363
*descends to playground teasing*

dornkus is a girl-ly!

lol j/k

*Whiny voice*

Stop it, or I'll tell Teacher!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 pm
The moon is a very emotional and mental card that deals with the subconscious and identifying reality and imagination, as well as feeling driven choices or emotional conflict/resolution. (Most cards dealing with intuition and emotions are seen as more feminine where cards that are more logical or money oriented are seen as masculine.

The cards hold different meanings to the ones reading them.

Take the fool for example. One person reading the "Fool" card always see the negative aspect of it and reads it as someone unwittingly falling into a bad choice and that the person is not self aware. Whereas a different person will read it as a person is surrounded by friends who help them stay on the right track. Or even describing the card as representing a person who is more simple or hippie like or full of imagination or dreams and high goals.

p.s. Easy ways to figure out what a card might be about are the pictured symbols. For example, the suit of cups is always about emotion, water is usually about emotion or intuition or dreams. Sword suit is usually masculine dealing with conflict, protection, or physical. Find the common themes in cards and its easier to tell what they are about.  

VampressLeona

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces