Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:50 pm
Angel of the End
Hunters? Douche police? Trucks? Ugly houses? That freaking small of a population?

Dude, you're in hell....

((There's traditional 100 year+ neighborhoods in my city in the midwest, english tutor houses, beautiful victorians, a few wonderful brick streets, cops not caring what time your out, really... nice traditional and gothic style churchs, a few nice parks, two malls, a few good concerts each year, a rave every now and then, alot of people decorate the outside of their houses beautifully every season, there's a yearly anime fest, a few colleges, a high school that is so big it could be well misconsidered to be a college, a transit center, although downtown is dead... in this one graveyard we pass on my way to and from school, it is huge and beautiful, there are tombs and graves from people who died in the 1700s, and wonderful statues, mosiliums, and crosses, but no gothy club, and ugly cow-town style brass statues downtown... As of now, I will thank God every day I live in a big city that is not in the south or on the west coast.))

....do you live in Wichita?!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:42 pm
My town has no crime, no gangs, no anything in terms of local problems. The cure= Walmart  

Bible Black Suicide

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Welcome to Vancouver, BC, Canada (surrey more specificially)

Population: Way too damn many to care about

My place is a huge urban area roghly a half-hour Skytrain ride outside of the only major metropolis in Western Canada. It's a bloody suburbian nightmare of crime, pollution, and major concentrated groups in residental areas. If you really want to know more, look it up on the internet, and look for the Vancouver Province/Sun newspapers online. You'll know.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff