Reply Guild of Roses
not gewd

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G O D 955

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:14 am
I think my dad is depressed, why? I was watching show with him. Boston legal i think? and well there was this woman was being really shitty to the guy and i mentioned that that was really sad and my dad said something like: "unfortunately thats a part of my life" and thats not all, earlier in the day after i had some fillings done on my teeth he made an appointment for himself and he had to fill out a few things asking for things like if you have a depressive disorder, when he saw that one he vaguely questioned it, i think he may need some help, but im not sure how to say it to him and his temper after a few glasses of wine is VERY fragile sad

Edit: just after i wrote this, my dad came in and said he will be leaving for a while for 2 months, now i know he has some problems, he said he will be back but ******** hell i don't what to do, mom seems blank and rather plain, and dad seems unhappy, i dont know if he's drunk or sumthing but, it seems as if though the family is slowly falling apart........its not sumthing i want to happen cry  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 am
im sorry to hear this...
i really have noting to say thats very useful...
do you know where hes going?
Maybe you should talk to your mom about it, maybe she knows....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

i_will_wait

Greedy Bloodsucker

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:20 am
XxDemonic_Fox3450xX
I think my dad is depressed, why? I was watching show with him. Boston legal i think? and well there was this woman was being really shitty to the guy and i mentioned that that was really sad and my dad said something like: "unfortunately thats a part of my life" and thats not all, earlier in the day after i had some fillings done on my teeth he made an appointment for himself and he had to fill out a few things asking for things like if you have a depressive disorder, when he saw that one he vaguely questioned it, i think he may need some help, but im not sure how to say it to him and his temper after a few glasses of wine is VERY fragile sad

Edit: just after i wrote this, my dad came in and said he will be leaving for a while for 2 months, now i know he has some problems, he said he will be back but ******** hell i don't what to do, mom seems blank and rather plain, and dad seems unhappy, i dont know if he's drunk or sumthing but, it seems as if though the family is slowly falling apart........its not sumthing i want to happen cry

the only way to solve the problem is through communication..
in that way youll be able to understand all that is happening within the family....
show what you really feel....
you are all a family...
open up,,
and im sure this challenge will be overcomed....

your father needs you..
your father needs all the support..
show him he is loved......

i will pray for your family.....
heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:11 am
lol, Part of life, I get depressed sometimes to (Massive depression where i contemplate suicide) You should ask your mother to see if anythings wrong, If she doesn't know.. (or won't tell you) then ask him yourself... (he will most likely deny, Listen to the tone of his voice and watch his actions for tip offs...)  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 am
Aww I'm sorry to hear about all that. sad I only hope that things get better for you and your family. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 am
Everyones right! communications is your best option. Hope everything works out! heart  

Qu33nOfCh405

Guild of Roses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff