Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Needing help interpreting a dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikazuki no Kitsune

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:28 am
Can honestly say this is one of my weirder ones.

Starts off just a normal dream... hanging with friends and such. Suddenly an old woman appears, says she's a bounty hunter, and that her granddaughter (who I don't even know) hired her to kidnap me and take me to Georgia. Rest of the dream is spent trying to not get caught.

I think this one is going to make me go out and buy a dream dictionary finally...

Any help at all is appreciated, even just flat out telling me I'm crazy if necessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:07 pm
Got any deadlines coming up, or people wanting you to do things that you don't want to do?

It's really hard for others to interpret our dreams, since meanings can be very dependent on personal feelings towards a particular "symbol". For instance, someone has a a dream where they are sitting on the beach, and the waves are washing up over their toes. To person A, that is a great dream, it's relaxing and peaceful. Person B hates the water and has a horrible fear of drowning, so to them the dream is actually a nightmare.  

ncsweet
Crew

Mikazuki no Kitsune

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:43 pm
Only deadline I can think of is trying to finish my Halloween costume...

No one really wants to do anything with me. I live in a town where if you aren't like everyone else, you're treated like, well, a witch. - cricket sounds from the corny joke -

It was just freaky, and I want to figure it out. Only dream I've really tried to figure out without just lazily glancing at some meanings.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:25 pm
Go to Georgia. Or alternatively, avoid Georgia.

Honestly it just sounds like a fun dream to me. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

(Although I reckon Freud just said that because he was always smoking cigars.)  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Mikazuki no Kitsune

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 pm
Heh. Scary thing is I don't live far from Georgia. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:48 am
It seems to me that there may be someone in Georgia who really wants to see you. Do you have any relatives or friends who live there?  

Emerald_Angel28

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff