Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image

Nywele lay in a soft path he had found. Day dreaming he stroked a paw gentle through his mane as the bird complained trying to keep the god's hair in place. What was Nywele thinking about? Hair...what else? He thought of the day when a pride might see him as the god he was. He aid them in every way to his power and they would all have manes to even....bah who would care for such a god. A god of manes...what could he give them. That's what the mortals thought....they were so blind....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 am
User Image

Bahari'nswi was having a day off from his own domain today, and was instead helping out his new mate with hers. Today he had ventured in-land to try and find anywhere that really needed the gift of rain, so that Nyesha may bless the lands with this gift. Walking along the soft path, he was quite sure that Nyesha had already visited here, as everything looked quite lush and healthy.

It wasn't long before he spotted the large figure in the distance. He knew instantly that it was a God, as those wings weren't exactly difficult to spot, despite them being translucent. As he got closer though, he spotted something much more important. What a magnificent mane. It was almost as fabulous as own, but he would never admit that. Instead, he just walked the rest of the way up to the God and bowed his head in greeting. "Good morning."

~Masamune~

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Nywele's ears twitched towards the lion approaching him. He turned his head and blinked at the god that stared back at him. What a mane!! Well taken care of too, but what odd wings and tail? What domain could this god be? After a moment Nywele sat up and bowed his head in return. "Good morning. Its nice to see another god about. Oh my name is Nywele by the way. I am the god of manes. I must say I pleased by the state your's is in!" Nywele said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:35 am
Well that Domain made perfect sense. It could almost have been obvious, but then, Bahari had met other Gods who's Domains weren't always easy to pinpoint, so he wouldn't have liked to of guessed. "Pleased to meet you Nywele. We are Bahari'nswi, and We are the fabulous God of Fish." When he said that, the God flexed his wing spines proudly. He then grinned as he registered the compliment to his mane.

"Thank you. We do Our best to keep Ourselves looking magnificent. It is a fairly easy thing to do, since it would be impossible for Us not to look magnificent." Bahari then motioned to Nywele's own mane. "We must admit, your mane is quite splendid as well."

~Masamune~

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 pm
"Oh fish you say! Now that is quite an interesting domain I bet! Sees a lot more action then my domain I think. Do you protect fish from the lions that would hunt them?" Nywele pondered on what Bahari did for his domain.

"Why thank you. Mr Birdy Bird helps with the braiding." Nywele said gesturing to the little bird flying about near by.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games