-_- u didn't list mine dammit!
View Results

DivineGoddess9

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 pm
hello my friends. welcome to the Realm of Darkness. This is my home and haven, my sanctuary and kingdom. I'm a goddess and i weild a special sythe. it is double bladed with the blades being at oppostite alternate ends. the grip handle is a blood red intertwines vine and the staff is a shiney black with spear tips and the sythe blades extend in arms length. my species is Shadow Imp. unfortunately i share my realm with ONE other GOD {guy} and we can or can't get along thats up to you. the first guy {if There is one out of the three here] has the privaleged of being this god, if not then the second may have it (only a guy can have this position if there isn't one then i won't b sharing afterall)
here's the deal:
1. state the name u wish to go by
2. give your species: no humans! angels are accepted, but not recommended since this is a dark place. anything supernatural will do. OPTIONS: god (first GUY to seize it), werewolf, angel, demon/ess, sorcorer/ess, vampire, valkyre, berzerker, goblin, spirit, phantom, elf, imp (can't be a shadow though), etc.
3. status: servant, guard, citizen, unknoown guest, etc.
i'm pretty sure thass all thass needed. if theres anything else that u wish to add thass fine by me...juss don't try to kill anyone b/c they may not die permanently....u can try, but dont' give your hopes up. anyways i guess i'll make the next post giving u more info about me  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 pm
As u know Reaper is a goddess with a kickass (and copyrighted) sythe. She's also a Shadow Imp- black skin with pointed ears, red eyes, fangs, claws and a tail with a unique (and alos copyrighted) tip. she also has black wings, but are retractable (and really just for show). her abilities are:
-shapeshifting -tracing -weapon manifestation -telepathy -foresight -allknowing and others i'm sure....since i'm a goddess.
My castle sits atop a very high mountain that can be seen throughout the realm. Reaper spends a lot of her time on her throne looking into her floating Plasma blue orb that only she can see through. she watches everyone through this orb like live television.
her wardrobe consists of a black bra-top and a long slitted skirt both with gold lining hinting her royalty and highness.
she can be a b***h, but only to those who dare to defy her. but she's nice most of the time....just don't catch her on her bad days and you'll b fine.
with that i wish to allow you to post IF THERE IS A SLOT LEFT. IF THERE ARE ALREADY THREE PEOPLE WHO POSTED FOR THE RP I'M SORRY. you can always pm me and we can work something out, BUT if you r just wanting to comment on my RP and not really join it, then PM ME!!! PLZ DONT WASTE THE POSTING SPACE FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN ENTERING THE RP. 3 PEOPLE ONLY PLEEZ. it's too hard to keep up with the whole Royal darkness guild. i want the story to have a flow. i can't stand disorganized things. i would like just 3 people plz. once there r three people here then the RP is closed to all others....as far as partisipation is concerned. ur welcome to read the story if u like, juss don't reply. ^_^ thnk u  

DivineGoddess9

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Royal Darkness Main Kingdom: General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items