Reply My Merry Christmas
Christmas Has Christ Jesus Written All Over It

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Red_33

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:46 pm
Its About The baby Born On A night.Three Wise men and Farmers aproaching To the Baby Go has Made.He was born not in an inn But a Little Farm...I forgot But its about that baby. Jesus  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:22 pm
yes! and that is how it all began...lol  

Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xx-ObviouslyInvisible

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:19 pm
did god write/say some where in the bible jesus was born on christmas??!!! i think not, proves my point doesnt it?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 am
Little_Red_33
Its About The baby Born On A night.Three Wise men and Farmers aproaching To the Baby Go has Made.He was born not in an inn But a Little Farm...I forgot But its about that baby. Jesus

actually it isn't. jesus was born while his family was due to pay there taxes so he was born after harvest time not in the dead of winter. The celebration of christmas has absolutely nothing to do with jesus, it was originally a pagan celebration but when christians tried to convert the pagans they adopted christmas because of how fun it was basically. The christmas tree itself is a norse tradition, again having nothing to do with jesus.  

Hale Randzed

6,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Cas3ti3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:44 pm
User ImageWell they believe that the actul time of brith was around Aug or July. I can't remember which. Also the actul New Year is on my younget brithday Oct. 1. The Christmas day was sat to change the pagon day into a day for christren to remember God's greatest gift to us. The mas part was added to mean a time for the christren to come togehter give thanks for the gift of love. Thus the reason and the time of season for Christmas. A time of year when we all come together as masive group to praise God. And no you are not wrong but now this would be something for you to finish looking for us all if you would like. Taxes were a big pain back than as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:17 pm
no... Christmas is about santa giving people presents...
*sighs....*  

Chikyuu no Mushishi

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:12 am
Kakkorot13
Little_Red_33

actually it isn't. jesus was born while his family was due to pay there taxes so he was born after harvest time not in the dead of winter. The celebration of christmas has absolutely nothing to do with jesus, it was originally a pagan celebration but when christians tried to convert the pagans they adopted christmas because of how fun it was basically. The christmas tree itself is a norse tradition, again having nothing to do with jesus.

he was born on halloween  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:14 am
No it was not halloween sorry. This holiday was set a whole nother reason. Hallow part was when they would dress up to to scare off the dead and the ween part came from the eve of the fall harvest.  

Cas3ti3

Chateau VanaDiel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 am
o-o you all do know that Jesus was born in the summer in June, the only reason people say Christmas is for commercial reasons only there is no other reason... -.-.;;

all those who seek enlightenment, let not the worldly possessions blind you...

Buddha has Spoke :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:18 am
User ImageSalivtion thou Jesus and his love will up hold us. But because Jesus Christ was the greatest gift ever given was the reason that Christmas called so. There are so many stroies out there and ways to till it, but we all know that it was summer and it was for a tax sences that Mary and Joe went to Bethaham for the brith of our Savior. Christrens chose Dec 25 to cover up a paguon holiday. They made this day a holy day for all. Bless you all and keep learning.  

Cas3ti3

My Merry Christmas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff