Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let's hear a big "yay for gold!"
  Yay!
View Results

I Am The Danger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:52 am
Well, this is a chatterbox, am I correct? So let us natter away about frivolous things. :]

I love music. There are few things more important to me than the sounds of singular notes being smashed together to make an enticing blend of melody and harmony. [You'd better believe I was a bank geek! I did it all - marching band, pep band, jazz band, Winds and Percussion... ]

What genres do you prefer? Do you have a favorite artist or band? Discuss. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:55 am
Hard rock and metal are my go-to genres, though I do like a bunch of other stuff. Chris Cornell and Maynard James Keenan are my two favorite artists - I like anything either one of them has ever been involved with.

I've been to a ton of concerts, and I'd have to say that my favorites were A Perfect Circle and the Foo Fighters. FF knows how to put on one hell of a show.  

I Am The Danger

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:23 pm
Lately I've been listening to Owl City and maybe a little Coldplay to keep my nerves in check.
Keeps me coolheaded and life is so much better that way, Ya know?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:16 am
I love all music. In fact im going to school now to become a music teacher. ^^  

Jackie O Llantern

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Gifted Summoner Yuna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 am
Muse and Owl City are the first bands I listen to every morning. I have to listen to Undisclosed Desires by Muse and Vanilla Twilight by Owl City in order to have a good day...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:19 pm
I like mostly alternative rock and some metal.
I always listen to Linkin Park, Slipknot, Atreyu, Sum 41,
Muse System of a Down and Paramore.
They're my favorite bands.
I listen to some Spanish rock like Mana and Panda.  

Sorceress Rinoa VIII

5,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 pm
I really love piano songs. It always makes me happy. If I have a bad day then I start to listen to some piano. I mostly listen to video game piano songs. I listen to some classics, too.

And I love techno music. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:21 am
I like practically every genre, (Apart from country.) I must say that alt. rock is my first choice with Bloc Party as my all time favourite band.  

Vexen lV

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 pm
i like all kinds of music everything but rap and hip hop i just can't get it to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm
I like pretty much everything except most rap and hip hop. Mostly I listen to rock, alternative, electronic, and... soundtrack music.

Favorite band ever would have to be AFI. I saw them the other day and it was awesome, definitely in the top ten days of my life list.

Other favorite bands: Arcade Fire, Stars, Tegan and Sara, Bjork, Daft Punk, Blaqk Audio (more AFI with techno pretty much >3>), Akira Yamaoka, The Seatbelts, Yoko Kanno, Uematsu of course, Horse Feathers, Jose Gonzalez, and MCR (don't judge me!).  

Zacky Stardust

Turk Shuriken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 pm
I like classic, orchestral, jazz, blues and candy-pop.
Just -- anything really mellow, or really up-beat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:22 pm
[Revival post!!]

My favorite genre is symphonic metal (instumental and/or orchestral backing to an electric guitar and bass, to be specific), Victoriandustrial and show tunes. My favorite bands are Within Temptation, Nightwish and Emilie Autumn. I can't stand rap and cliche hip-hop. Although Lady Gaga is a weird exception...I don't know why.

I don't actually play anything, but I am in the Color Guard, so I spend time and have to base my flag/weapon-work around the musical environment. Someday, football will be played at halftime!! >3

And I come bearing a question! Is anyone going to attend the new Final Fantasy concert, Distant Worlds?

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:53 pm
My favorite music consists of Pop, Rock, Metal, J-Pop/Rock/Metal, Electronica, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, Opera, and may other genres.

My favorite artists/bands are: Lady Gaga, Gackt Camui, Miyavi, PERFUME, Paramore, Say Anything, Daft Punk, Utada Hikaru, Clazziquai Project, Nightmare, Dir En Grey, ALI Project, Girugamesh, Ayumi Yamaoka, Nobuo Uematsu, System of a Down, Within Temptation, Owl City, Hadouken!, My Chemical Romance, Coheed and Cambria, Gorillaz, Demi Lovato, Kaskade, and many more. x-x;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:43 pm
I like pretty much everything that doesn't suck...

But frequently, I find myself stalking the FF pages of OCR! X3

((Two Aeris cosplayers with almost the same sig? unheard of! D< lol))  

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

Loveless Lament

Abomination

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 am
I like a lot of instamental music.
But I also listen to pop, dance, techno, punk rock, and metal if I'm in the mood for it.

Real Life(RL) Lounge [The Chatterbox]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games