The Flu.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winter rat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 am
User Image
So, I've been wondering with the flu getting around so quickly. Has anyone taken the shots?
It's been going on for awhile, I've been around sick people and yet, I still have not gotten it [ I had a cold the other day but it's gone now ] - but I've been smoking a lot lately, so I was thinking maybe [ because I really don't like getting shots - not scared of needless, just the whole idea of putting something in your body sickness me ] weed was helping my body stay protected, even though it sounds crazy. But when I was a child, I use to get sick a lot and fast. But every since I started smoking weed, I've notice I rarely get sick. SO DISCUSS BOTH TOPICS!

ยป Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

_________________________User Image_______________________User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:25 pm
I have had this cold thing for a few weeks now. I have not been toking as much as I usaully do. I actually get sick more because I toke with people who dont tell anyone that they are sick and they give it to the rest of us. mad

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:51 am
na i hate needles and i got a very stronge amune system and i have noticed as well that weed helps with that misfit i already had a stronge amune system but weed made it even better i mean i hardly ever get sick like so far this year 2009 i only got sick 1 time i mean before i smoked i hardly got sick either its great ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:27 pm
I had my flu shot but I rarely get sick, and i'm not too worried about it right this moment. =/ But I smoke a lot, and have for a few years now but I haven't ever noticed a change in my immune system. It might be true for you.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:15 pm
I had my flu shot and, as of date, no adverse reactions.
I was really against it because it was wasn't really needed, but at Walgreens they gave me a bag full of fun things like crayons..
and tissues..and lotion...

***** much?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:30 am
I dunno, I'm not too worried about it, either.
I never get sick. I can't even remember the last time I was actually sick.
Plus, my school got these big a** things of hand sanitizer for all the classrooms. and smoking weed, I don't know if it is helping but it sure isnt causing me any harm.

Some freshman at my school died of the swine flu, though.
it makes me so sad.  

Just Neva

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:36 am
Word.

But hand sanitizer is partly why swine flu is so powerful. We build up no imunities to needed germs. Germs are your friend for the most part, they help you with your body functions and keep your imune system on its toes. Be wary.

That is sad about the freshman. (Insert tackless joke about hand sanitizer)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:41 pm
Madam Monster
Word.

But hand sanitizer is partly why swine flu is so powerful. We build up no imunities to needed germs. Germs are your friend for the most part, they help you with your body functions and keep your imune system on its toes. Be wary.

That is sad about the freshman. (Insert tackless joke about hand sanitizer)
well hand sanitizers are mostly 62% alcohol. it does not completely kill all germs, you would need 70% or higher for it to work better, check the bottle...i learned a lot about sanitation at beauty school for nail technician. got my license.
im high, just had to say it cause i thought it was an intresting fact when i found out. mrgreen  

Gl0ssyEyes

O.G. Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items