HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FALLOUT 3!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:33 pm
That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Fallout 3 is officially one year old as of today!

So given that Fallout 3 has been with us for one year, post your favorite Fallout 3 first (first Bloody Mess kill, first weapon made, ect).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 pm
My first terrifying moment: crawling through old oenly sewers with just the alien blaster and being hunted by death claws.

Happ b-day fallout!  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 pm
The first time I died, A Super Mutant hit me with a sledgehammer and knocked me off a highway.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:46 pm
The first time running away from an Enclave patrol, only to run in to an Enclave mobile base, and a Vertibird landing spot.

I thought that was impossible or something, but apparently they are REALLY interested in the Megaton crater.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:52 am
My first frag mine kill. I was in one of the caves, and there some Raiders running after me. I throw down a mine and watch as a badly damaged guy steps on it and gets thrown up into the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:03 am
my first wtf? glitch. the mysterious stranger got stuck in a cealling turret.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

FireKunai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 am
The first time I met President Eden.
Didn't see that coming.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:28 pm
fist full of wellies

Lol, I remember trying to VATS a guy in some building, and the Mysterious Stranger came in and missed the guy! I was stuck watching this dude run slo-mo to the door for a good five minutes.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:59 am
Haratio TaFotter
My first frag mine kill. I was in one of the caves, and there some Raiders running after me. I throw down a mine and watch as a badly damaged guy steps on it and gets thrown up into the ceiling.

My first mine kill was on a pack of dogs that were chasing me, They were all badly damaged and one mine caused a big explosion of doggy limbs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:01 pm
my first slaughter: in that quest when you have to kill dukov i popped him in the back of the head and then fawkes gatling laser'd everyone else in the building in about 3 seconds, he just sprayed.
so much death,so little time.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:42 pm
First experience with the Double Barrel shotgun: I was getting charged be a pair of Mirelurks down by the beach, and I fire, hitting and killing both of them with critical hits. To this day, its still my favorite gun.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:04 am
Haratio TaFotter
fist full of wellies

Lol, I remember trying to VATS a guy in some building, and the Mysterious Stranger came in and missed the guy! I was stuck watching this dude run slo-mo to the door for a good five minutes.

I had a super mutant run between the mysterious stranger and his target once. The poor thing exploded. Mysterious stranger apparently has the bloody mess perk.

First experience with a gas leak. Silenced pistols aren't so sneaky when the whole room explodes as you fire them.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:15 am
My first moment I am starting to hate this game but I still love it. My game wont let me talk to mayor mccreeady ):< Or star paladin cross. ):< AND I CANT GET IT BUFFERED ):< So much for my fallout 3 birthday.

Any who. My first I KICKED YO a** b***h moment. I was faced with 12 death claw's and I had the alien blaster. My god don't even ask how I got my self into that predicamint. ):  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games