0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
NNNUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:36 pm
So the shops are open to trick or treat now, and I am slightly upset at what I am seeing. Instead of the costumes that they usually wear, the shop keeps are wearing the colors/symbols of the side they have joined. This alone is not upsetting however, its who has joined which side that I am getting confused about.

At first I thought it was an all out battle of the sexes because Both Sasha and Moira are wearing SIN colors and symbols whereas Ian is wearing BOO. Then I saw that Josie is also wearing BOO. First off I already think Sasha is spineless and would not be surprised to see her submit to SIN, but Moira? I figured she would have either sense or a backbone to say no to SIN.

What other oddities of this Halloween event are you guys finding?
Also, since this is the 'good guy' 'bad guy' discussion...Which do you like to dress up as for halloween, or which do you usually take more sympathy to? Or if you dont like to be considered the 'bad guy' in a typical 'bad guy' outfit and you see them as just misunderstood let us know!

P.S. I just saw Edmund, and he is dressed up....my world makes a little more sense heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:48 pm
lol-Edmund rules all!

I haven't been looking for any Halloween oddities, so I haven't noticed them yet.

Also.....I guess I normally go for the "bad" look when I dress up. No real special reason why.....just that I look better in dark colors and that often what bad guys wear.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:52 pm
Heck....even the MOOSE wants to defend Gaia.....

Yeah I usually go for darker...for similar reasons but I also dont think that when I dress up as the 'bad guy' that the character I become is the bad guy...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:28 pm
the halloween story reminds me very much of the conflict between Vash and Knives in Trigun....  

dragontamer363
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 pm
I don't know. I'm more surprised that Sasha would join SIN. Moira seems to make more sense to me just because it fits her image.

I'm always the good guy in a game when there is a choice. This time, I think I might go with the evil side. It would fit my avatar more.

And I hate the Overseer.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:23 am
Now I'm curious on what they look like so off I go....
^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 pm
Dornkus

And I hate the Overseer.
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:19 pm
Well, now that I can finally see the shopkeepers:

Edmund is awesome.

Carl appears to be neutral.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:16 pm
Placing this in the main forum.
There wasn't that many posts so I don't want to put it in the memorable threads but I don't want to delete them either so I'll lock and leave it in the main forum.

Thank you to Dornkus for creating this topic for the Halloween 2009 event!!!

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games