Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cos fantasy
  is life
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:01 pm
Creativity is a wonderful thing. It can paint epic battles, create tear-jerking dialogues and emotional social and political commentaries....
or it can come up with some bat-poop crazy stuff.

So here's a thread dedicated to some of the most crazy moments in fiction and role-playing games biggrin

For example in the real-life RPG I do at uni has had some bizarre moments. esp since my character and the clan she's in are actually insane.
1- my character (Tristen) had a discussion with others of her crazy-clan over whether shovels were the best method of killing zombies. Tristen insisted that scythe were cooler.
2- the same crazy group of vampires summoned everyone together for a paintball fight - in which Tristen's artistic craziness took hold and she frenzied and tried to kill everyone.
3- Tristen decided to kidnap some paramedics to get their blood, and so decided to lure them by pushing her friend out of the moving car and then crashing it into traffic.
She ended up catching fire when he car blew up but took ages to figure out how to stop drop and roll.
4-She mistook a vampire who;d locked her in the morgue for a mortician and killed him (big crime) but inherited his powers *booyah*
5- invisible vampire shave stuck sticky notes saying 'hello' onto people when they've not noticed.
6- during teh crazy clan meeting a vampiress was mistaken for a tree,a nd a dude tried to climb her.
7 - a vampire was made crazy so that he thought he was Gregory House (this is the guy Tristen killed today, so i technically killed house! sad )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not even going to get into the bizarre things that've happened in our rps here. I'm sure moon or zizzy will fill people in -lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 pm
Strangely...
I can't think of any particularly crazy moments.

At least not in comparison to those.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 pm
I totally lol'd
great stuff right there....ahhhhh wish there were more and frequently razz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:43 am
Haha....the male bonding moments between Adam and Dougal in Exorcist with forever be one of my favorites in RP universe.

Check out this image done by DT and read its description.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 am
I think the craziest/weirdest RP moments I've had would have to be in "THE NOTEBOOK"
It was a notebook that three friends and I passed around and had a doodle RP in.
I've got a bunch of the pages on deviantart but everyone tells me it's kind of hard to read since there's a very vague order to things and there's so many things coming out of the blue.

Buuuut, listing some of the craziest moments....
-Someone got electrocuted and that caused anyone who touched an electrified person to switch bodies with them. (doesn't make much sense but it was amusing) My character was tied to a metal pole at the time because she kept wandering off and my other character was getting sick of dragging her back.
-During this body switch my character starts to sing "I Feel Pretty" as one of the male characters.
-Which leads to them attacking her once they're in their right bodies.
-He kisses her and she slaps him.
-Which starts him becoming very melodramatic while my character starts picking fights with the robot that appears (which she would have no chance winning against)

I don't really know anymore.
It doesn't make much sense at all. xD  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces