Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Join me and S.I.N. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raike99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 am
Razull
Niaxus
Raike99
SIN is basically every 10 year old on Gaia thinking "EVIL AND EMO IS COOL OMG MAI LIEF IS SO DARK."
People like that piss me off...they have turned darkness into a stereo type...now people think darkness is either emo or dumb a**... AND NO sin isnt retarded kids...some of them are...but not the actually evil ones -.-

I joined SIN because BOO just sounds moronic. Simple as that really, it's a childish side-game for a free reskin on a site that features semi-chibi avatars, I didn't expect anyone to take the whole event this seriously.
Oh wonderful, someone in SIN with a brain. Good day, sir.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 am
Raike99
Razull
Niaxus
Raike99
SIN is basically every 10 year old on Gaia thinking "EVIL AND EMO IS COOL OMG MAI LIEF IS SO DARK."
People like that piss me off...they have turned darkness into a stereo type...now people think darkness is either emo or dumb a**... AND NO sin isnt retarded kids...some of them are...but not the actually evil ones -.-

I joined SIN because BOO just sounds moronic. Simple as that really, it's a childish side-game for a free reskin on a site that features semi-chibi avatars, I didn't expect anyone to take the whole event this seriously.
so according to you guys no one is aloud to have fun with an event? ya that sounds fair you guys don't like the event so everyone has to hate it right? well its over and sin won so you can quit acting like douches stare  

Niaxus

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Niaxus
Raike99
Razull
Niaxus
Raike99

so according to you guys no one is aloud to have fun with an event? ya that sounds fair you guys don't like the event so everyone has to hate it right? well its over and sin won so you can quit acting like douches stare

I wasn't saying nobody could have fun, I was saying that most people in SIN take it too seriously. It's only a bleepin' game, after all. It's not like a real-life cult or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:40 pm
Niaxus
Raike99
Razull
Niaxus
Raike99

I doubt you even know what a douche means. And just so you can "outsmart" me, you're going to look it up on Google the second you read this.  

Raike99

Cybylt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 pm
Niaxus
Raike99
Razull
Niaxus
Raike99

I never implied that people weren't allowed to have fun, just not take it so seriously. There is a difference between the two you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 am
Are you guys really fighting over two made-up cults for a Halloween event on a children's website?  

Jonnnn

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:14 am
buddy, this aint no children's website. there's alot of things that can totally argue against that point. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 am
Jonnnn
Are you guys really fighting over two made-up cults for a Halloween event on a children's website?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  

Raike99

Cybylt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm
ZenWolf65
buddy, this aint no children's website. there's alot of things that can totally argue against that point. rofl

Yes but the avatar theming really doesn't help that point.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:20 pm
Jonnnn
That's what I was trying to say

Although, it's not really a "children's" website. I mean, the last time they tried putting a word filter on this site, people freaked out and it was undone in a week. (lol Sharpedo)  

darkslasherX
Crew

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 am
rofl people freaked over a censor? thats funny  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:50 pm
ZenWolf65
And the only word that was censored was *****.  

darkslasherX
Crew

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:01 pm
darkslasherX
ZenWolf65
And the only word that was censored was *****.

A five-symbol word that got censored... DESU!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff