View Results

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 pm
I thought the prize was just keeping your skin? Both groups still have them...according to the comic, no one really won..so...yeah?

Edit: Oh, I guess the Overseer skin got changed. It now turns you into a freakin' potato person. People who already had it equipped though, still have it look as it did during the event.

...WTF, why a potato?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:42 pm
WHOOT WHOOT SIN WON!!! But what was the consolation prize that BOO member get? I swear if it is better than the skin... I am gonna be pissed.  

Witch of Hearts Tsuki

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:48 pm
Tsuki Yuki Kuma
WHOOT WHOOT SIN WON!!! But what was the consolation prize that BOO member get? I swear if it is better than the skin... I am gonna be pissed.

It's a potato skin. Literally, a skin that makes you look like a dirty potato person. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:26 pm
shoki_de_nai
Tsuki Yuki Kuma

It's a potato skin. Literally, a skin that makes you look like a dirty potato person. stare

lol is is soul bound..i want one >.< also did jack killed soeone with a potato?  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Promitheus Zek
shoki_de_nai
Tsuki Yuki Kuma

I really have no idea why it's a potato, of all things.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 pm
shoki_de_nai
Promitheus Zek
shoki_de_nai
Tsuki Yuki Kuma

I really have no idea why it's a potato, of all things.

lol next yead be the killer potato..mhuajajajaja  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 am
Potatoes. With knives.

gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 pm
*Votes now so he seems extra smart.*

I kinda like the potato skin more than SIN's and BOO's. x3
Oh well, my Mule gets to keep something nice for him.  

Garek Maxwell

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:55 pm
Oh yea, I forgot I have a mule. I didn't do any missions so god knows if I actually have the skin.

I think the potato skin comes from this strip:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/index.php?type=weekly&id=79&page=1&start=1#reading  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:59 pm
D'awwww...

The skin looked the same as it did because I had it equipped still. When I unequipped and then re-equipped it, it gave me this.

Don't I look so sexy? It's a new skin conditioner my dermatologist recommended to make my skin GLOW.

In any case the old overseer skin looked kinda crappy (not as crappy as this though). The only thing it would be good for is cosplaying a harlequin baby.  

Shela Leigh

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:09 pm
Shela Leigh
The only thing it would be good for is cosplaying a harlequin baby.

That's so wrong! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 pm
Of course it is.

Now that I think about it, I really do feel bad for all the Boo players who liked their old skins and lost them. I don't like the skin but some people made it work well.

Plus, the ending was way too rushed and sucked. It was too much of a Deus Ex type ending. Suddenly Jack appears and BOOM, everything's the way it was before the event. No plot advancement.

User Image

Seems Gaia truly has become a perfect corporate entity: Profit is #1 and ******** the customers. Makes me feel more and more communist every day.  

Shela Leigh

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 pm
Shela Leigh
Of course it is.

Now that I think about it, I really do feel bad for all the Boo players who liked their old skins and lost them. I don't like the skin but some people made it work well.

Plus, the ending was way too rushed and sucked. It was too much of a Deus Ex type ending. Suddenly Jack appears and BOOM, everything's the way it was before the event. No plot advancement.

User Image

Seems Gaia truly has become a perfect corporate entity: Profit is #1 and ******** the customers. Makes me feel more and more communist every day.

Yea. It sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm
I think they tried to make the comic so much of a tie cause SIN only won by 33 points in the end and thats just too close to call. I think they should add the BOO and SIN skins to the cash shop so that the SIN ppl can buy the BOO skin and the BOO can get their skins back and get the SIN ones as well.  

DragnMastrAlex

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items