Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
help colors 4 new dress

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OoCassadeeoO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm
any ideas  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm
What sort of dress were you thinking of? I'm currently working on one using black and green recycled yarn. It's pretty awesome. razz  

lily rose crystal

OoCassadeeoO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:52 am
lily rose crystal
What sort of dress were you thinking of? I'm currently working on one using black and green recycled yarn. It's pretty awesome. razz

Family reinioun  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:37 am
We aren't going to be able to help you much without more than "ideas" how about some information. What color are your eyes, hair, skintone? Do you lean more to a warm or cool pallet? What shape do you have in mind for the dress? Is it going to be inside or out? you can't expect us to do all the work for you.  

SilverPeacock

OoCassadeeoO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:48 am
SilverPeacock
We aren't going to be able to help you much without more than "ideas" how about some information. What color are your eyes, hair, skintone? Do you lean more to a warm or cool pallet? What shape do you have in mind for the dress? Is it going to be inside or out? you can't expect us to do all the work for you.
wow I'll give you some info in a few mins ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 am
tan skin black eyes slinky dress planning to make it a lil bit thinner so I'm using silk very expensive but wehat color?  

OoCassadeeoO

Aourai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:03 am
Is a slinky dress really appropriate for a family reunion?

If you're using silk, I'd suggest something darker because silk is hard to care for. Lighter colors show stains and dirt a lot more. Maybe a dark blue or green might look good with your coloring?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:32 am
No,but where else would I wear it?and thx 4laugh  

OoCassadeeoO

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas