Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:23 pm
Shrantics Pretentious Ego
Fresnel
Oh sweet Jesus I found the motherload of super-high-end weaponry, and 90% of it is far out of my price range.

User Image

As you read, left-to right (excuse my ignorance on some, the game crashed and I didn't memorize the whole list):
Mauser C96, FN FiveseveN, DEagle, Gyrojet pistol, Colt Python
H&K MP5 +40mm underbarrel (forget the model number), CZ Skorpion, PPSh-41
SKS (Chinese, again I forget the 'type' number), SKS Sniper, M91/30 Sniper
Some variation of the L85, Obrez Mosin, IDFK, two kinds of G36
Two MORE kinds of G36, Gyrojet carbine, FAL/CETME (Don't recall)
Mauser C96 Carbine, CAR-15

And yes, they had four boxes of 13mm gyrojets in stock. If only it were a better weapon.

And finally, Dimwit has a new shotgun. Tacticool city, man. It's a Saiga 12 with two 8-round mags ghetto-taped together, a folding stock, a laser, a flashlight, a reflex sight, and a bipod ('cos I had a spare). ******** yeah tacticool.

And with any luck, I'll have a humvee soon, in camouflage colors. Knowing this game, it's either an H1 or an HMMWV.
Lol. Gyrojets?

Give one to dimwit just for novelty. xp
Saved the game and gave one to Beaver just to see what it was like. Managed to pause it at exactly the right instant, and...

User Image

...they rendered ports in the Gyrojets, and they're extra-long compared to other bullets. And here's a shot of Beaver's carbine (inaccurately) burping out some flaem. You can see Dimwit's new ULTRA-TACTICOOL Saiga in the backgroud. God is that thing hilarious.

User Image

Also, I futzed with the post containing the inventory... I figured out what they all are.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:49 am
I have a feeling ill feel like a retard for asking but wtf is it called?  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 am
Orkronos
See thread title. It's an odd name, I know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 am
After running a mission where my employer betrayed me and I had to gun down a dozen CIA agents, I got some sweet weapons. Most were USPs, and since I already have those I sold them, but the lead agent who hired me was carrying a suppressed FiveseveN and two boxes of AP ammo. Two other men in the group had standard FiveseveNs, but I got a lot of ammo, so I gave Beaver the FiveseveN. I tried assaulting El Presidente's office for fun (save before, revert after), and where buckshot and .45s simply flattened against his guards' vests, 5.7 AP and 12 gauge flechettes really, really shined. Kind of annoying how a suppressed pistol makes so little noise they had to put in the sound of the casing hitting the ground to show you took a shot.

Anyway, GROUP PHOTO!

User Image

Left to right, in the order I hired them: Fresnel, Dessert, Warlock, Beaver, and Dimwit. Dessert is sporting her newly-liberated UMP45. Oh, and I updated the OP with the new weapons list. 3nodding  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:23 am
Fresnel
Orkronos
See thread title. It's an odd name, I know.
yes, quite odd.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:52 pm
Beaver pumping out some flaming death with his newly-liberated M249 Para. Not sure if I'm going to keep it, but I really did need the firepower right there. You can see various laser sights... the one coming down is from Dessert and her new SVD, perched on an oil reserve tank and sniping down onto the field.

User Image

In 7.62, grenades can be set off by another grenade exploding nearby. After the first wave of the assault finished, I cleared the bodies, dumping all the s**t where they'd fallen. Then the second wave hit, and I chucked a single live grenade onto the carpet of safe ones sitting on the ground. The chain reaction left no survivors.

User Image

As you can see, the corpses had some interesting flying lessons, too.

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items