Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Dog Buys Microsoft Points

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:11 am
This is a funny article.

G4TV.com

According to a broadcast on reliable, non-biased news channel Fox News, a dog owned by a Virgina couple purchased $62 worth of Microsoft Points. According to the pair, the dog got its paws on an Xbox controller and managed to purchase 5,000 points while the couple slept.

Personal experience: When he was about a year old, my child purchased an episode of Lost I had already seen. He just hit the green button and was able to select and confirm the purchase. I think this is done on purpose by Microsoft because they figure this will happen occasionally... but I'm a conspiracy theorist.

As for a dog buying points, I'm a little dubious. It seems like the series of button-presses needed to turn on an Xbox and buy points couldn't be accomplished by anything but a super-intelligent wonder dog, like Lassie or Beverly Hills Chihuahua. But one thing is clear, If this story is true, it proves that dogs like the Xbox where cats like the PS3. I think this is fairly accurate. As for who which pets like The Wii, it's clearly hamsters.

I find it pretty difficult to believe a dog bought mircosoft points but what do i know?

Heres the link to the page, it has a video of the FOX news report.
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/700366/Dog-Buys-Microsoft-Points.html  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:21 pm
my dog killed me 4 times in halo...so i can believe this  

Niaxus

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out