The Capital Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:35 pm
ArmasTermin
A friend at work gave me the DLC disc for Operation Anchorage and The Pitt. I loaded it onto the machine (and got the spiffy new 360 look) but the insert with the disc said I'd get a prompt that the new quests were available and... I didn't get it. I don't know what I can do to make it happen.

Is this on PC or 360?

If on 360 the content probably wasn't loaded because it was used on another machine.

Are you connected to xbox live?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:44 pm
OberFeldwebel
ArmasTermin
A friend at work gave me the DLC disc for Operation Anchorage and The Pitt. I loaded it onto the machine (and got the spiffy new 360 look) but the insert with the disc said I'd get a prompt that the new quests were available and... I didn't get it. I don't know what I can do to make it happen.

Is this on PC or 360?

If on 360 the content probably wasn't loaded because it was used on another machine.

Are you connected to xbox live?

No, I was just being stupid. I downloaded the new 360 interface but had to select the DLC disc again to download the new Fallout 3 material. Once I did that it worked perfectly.

Operation Anchorage is pretty linear and so-so. But the Gauss Rifle and the Chinese stealth armor are great for my ninja-like character.  

ArmasTermin

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:47 am
I'm bringing this back because I started a new file. Made a girl character. She likes to run around in skimpy Raider armor and wears eyeglasses. I think I'll focus on small guns and melee this time, while I pretty much ignored melee last time. Beating on stuff can be fun. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:09 am
ArmasTermin
I'm bringing this back because I started a new file. Made a girl character. She likes to run around in skimpy Raider armor and wears eyeglasses. I think I'll focus on small guns and melee this time, while I pretty much ignored melee last time. Beating on stuff can be fun. mrgreen
My character was a girl with wasteland legend armor and sunglasses. Made a good look. razz  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out