Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
should i make a guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i?
  yes
  no
  dont care >:3
View Results

himhamster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 am
should i make a guild?

i mean i have enough money to make one i just dont know if anyone would join and what it would be about. what should i do oAo?!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 am
Guilds are a lot of work believe me. I used to own this guild an no one joined until I gave it to the Queen. You have to be ready to own one. Just because you have enough gold doesn't mean you should make one. Do what you want to, but do not complain because no one joined its a lot of work you have to invite users, advertise, make sure your crew members are nor abusing there powers, and a lot more. Don't do it just cause you have enough and want one. Plus there is a great Guild right here were you are at right now and if you want to have some more say in this Guild I am sure we can work something out with the Queen. Just send me a PM and maybe I can work something out.  

King_Krishok
Vice Captain

himhamster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 am
King_Krishok
Guilds are a lot of work believe me. I used to own this guild an no one joined until I gave it to the Queen. You have to be ready to own one. Just because you have enough gold doesn't mean you should make one. Do what you want to, but do not complain because no one joined its a lot of work you have to invite users, advertise, make sure your crew members are nor abusing there powers, and a lot more. Don't do it just cause you have enough and want one. Plus there is a great Guild right here were you are at right now and if you want to have some more say in this Guild I am sure we can work something out with the Queen. Just send me a PM and maybe I can work something out.

i know this is a great guild, i wouldnt leave it this for my guild if i make one. but it would be pretty cool to make my own. meh, im good, i think i wont make a guild. i dont even know how to make a banner sweatdrop but thanks for the advise.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 am
Sounds like Treason, my lieges. xDD
jkjk

Null the Reaver

himhamster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm
Null the Reaver
Sounds like Treason, my lieges. xDD
jkjk

oh it is cool  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 am
himhamster
King_Krishok

i know this is a great guild, i wouldnt leave it this for my guild if i make one. but it would be pretty cool to make my own. meh, im good, i think i wont make a guild. i dont even know how to make a banner sweatdrop but thanks for the advise.

No problem. I am always willing to lend my knowledge to anyone. As long as I get it back of course.  

King_Krishok
Vice Captain

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm
lol  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items