Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon wars!!!
  Yay [or you wouldent be here.]
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Long thumped his tail on the deck in frustrated thought.

You don't know what I look like. They would recognise the tattoos.

he paused for a moment and then dipped his maw a little.

Forget it. i might as well come clean. if they try to use me for their own gains I'll set fire to them. He huffed, projecting his thoughts normally now so they all could hear as he made his decision.
He then reared up slightly and changed back with that same tearing sound. there was a hint of ozone as the magic took place and wrapped aroudn him, returning his clothes to his frame. That was a little conjury that he has quickly latched onto when presented for him -his life was made so much easier by it.

he ran a hand through his thick hair with another sigh, gauging people's reactions.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:19 pm
Gin flintched feeling as if she had somehow angered him as his words shouted in her head. It was almost painful. She hundled Vin close to her and Zell, feeling less threaten now, bumped up behind her so that she knew he was there. Gin stared blankly into the darkness before her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:50 pm
Renten watched as Long transformed into his human for. "Well theres something you dont see evrey day." He said as he moved his canteen to his mouth, He turned as he herd the speaker go off. It was a realtivly new technology. It was the Admiral, He was talking about a truce. "Attention all NAU ships and crew I and Admiral Zhoa have made a truce Our alliance will join against the EU, Our fleet and the UEAA fleet will be heading to the African coast, Where we are to await the Great White Sky fleet and the Great white Fleet. Comeing from the Union. We are expecting the UEAA to deploy their Jade fleet. As of now we are one the Same side as the UEAA. I repeat There are to be no Hostilities trowed anyone from the UEAA. That is all for now." The Adrimal said as the Speake turned off.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:14 pm
Gin couldn't keep back her sigh of relief after holding her breath over the announcement. The growing tension that she had felt eased back a bit. She released Vin to allow him to stretch his wings which he happily did. He didn't sray to far though for fear of getting eated by the other dragon.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:23 am
"How fortunate for you." Long said to Gin with an element of cheerfulness. He looked at Renten then, turning serious and folded his arms.
"You tell no-one of what i am." he instructed, leaving no opening for argument.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 am
Gin glanced blankly in the direction of Long's voice. "I suppose," she replied nervously and twirled her snow-white hair around her fingers.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Renten looked at long and said. "Sorry but was that a threat to a superior officer?" He drew his revolver in a flash, But started to smile then laugh. Holstering it to his hip. "Just kidding, no need to worry I wont tell. By the way you two might want to see the sights while you can because in a month we reach the EU's defences, then the African beachs. So rest up." He said as he walked trowed the Bay exit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:23 pm
Gin blinked blankly in the direction of Renten's voice. Was he making a poor joke about 'seeing' the sights or was she fault so easily forgotten. She swung the staff around from her back and used it as a walking stick.....though rather large for a walking stick.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:27 pm
Long's lip cursed as he removed his revolver - even if he wasn't serious he resented the action. he snorted as he walked off and walked to Gin.
"Looks like we're stuck here, not that I had anywhere better to go." he said.
"Shall i help you find a room?" he offered  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 pm
"I....I suppose," Gin replied. She didn't know where she was going anyway.

Zell made various sounds. "Where can he stay?" she asked Renten. "No one will hurt him, right?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:44 pm
"Theres an on bored Stable. Put him there. Just make sure to get him before we Land. Dont want him to be armored in a calvery charge do ya?" He replied.
Renten stood on the Deck of the Carrier. The Port side turret Had been hit, part of the deck was lightly damaged. He looked out to the UEAA Ships, They were brightly colored, In Red and Jade. He glanced at his own ships. They carried a coat of dull grey and black. He wondered How dose the UEAA keep hidden with ships like thouse.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm
"Where are the stables?" Gin asked taking a set and bumping into Long.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 am
[Well this kinda died, Lol oh well I guess Ill post.]

the Launch bay soon filled with soldiers, On turning to Gin and telling her hed take the Raptor to the stable.

Renten turned his attention to a figure standing near one of the Turets. It was the New breed He hadent deployed into the battle. Renten wanted to have a word with him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff