Halloween 2k9!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you trick or treat?
  too old
  rather go to a party
  YES! (i'm supposed to be an adult too! XD)
  Yes! (it's totally normal since I'm still a kid)
  VIVA LA CANDY!!!!
View Results

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 am
What did you all do for Halloween?
I know it's "stereotypical" to assume Goths like/participate in Halloween. But, who cares? It's fun. It's my favorite Holiday by a long shot. I'm sure most of you agree with me.
I stock up on Halloween decorations during the post-Halloween sales to use for the rest of the year! I actually got a really cute monster patterned throw blanket and ghost shaped pillow from Target yesterday. My roommate also picked up some cool plates and I got us a medieval looking door banner. > biggrin

I had a great Halloween.
I went to a party and started a mini rave with some of my friends since non of us drink and there was nothing else to do. We made friends with the DJ and he placed dance music for us all night. A friend brought Poi glow sticks and we even had a small crowd of observers as well as a few spontaneous additions to our group. Earlier that day we also formed a small mob of people in costume and ran around the school adding to our numbers, taking pictures, and participating in Halloween events.

So lets hear some fun Halloween stories!

Oh, this is not an event thread, but if you want to talk about the event too then be my guest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 pm
I took my little babybats trick-or-treating for a while. They were in heaven. It was my son's first halloween, and i'll remember it forever.
His reactions to a lady dressed as the big bad wolf in grandma's clothes. He wasn't scared, just awestruck and giddy. and the piece de resistance, when mommy told him to run back to me, and instead of following the driveway, he bolts straight towards the ditch with 2 inches of mud in it. He full tilt faceplants it straight into the mud. He didn't cry, didn't fuss....just kept trying to shake off the mud from his hands, he was oblivious to the state of the rest of his costume ( muddy from feet to neck) he chose a superman costume which he grabbed off the rack and wouldn't let go of it, so we relented and got it for him. Or my little daughter who got lost repeatedly with the other groups of kids, and would stop and cry when she couldn't see us. (yeah, we could see her clearly and knew where she was at all times, it was just amusing to see her realize that we were not by her all the time, it was a good life lesson for her to learn early...she sticks by us like glue now.)

as they grow older, I hope to be able to continue participating in the holidays with them for as long as possible. they grow up too fast, and soon they may not want to hang with their "eccletic" father anymore....so I'll make the most I can with what i'm given...  

Keevan Draco

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:39 pm
Went for a beer in the city's most "hip" nightclub with my brother to find a dreary mass of people then leaving swiftly without finishing my beer. I'd never thought the ambiance on a Saturday Halloween night would be so dreary there. Especially since daylight savings would result in an extra hour of party time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 pm
I do not have much of a Halloween story. But oh well...
I spent the day preparing my house in that dark and creepy way that I just love. Then, I procured my demonic mask and placed it on and had a grande time scaring little trick or treaters. I actually did terrify little children(as I do on a daily basis) and I loved seeing those terrified looks. After that died down, I played Gaia for a bit before heading out to the graveyard next to my house. Idk what happened after that though. All I know is that I fell asleep resting against a tombstone.  

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:03 pm
it was my niece's first halloween, and since she is too young to go trick or treating, i threw a little rave for her in the basement. she had fun, for about an hour and a half before she got fussy. its amazing what kinds of things babies are entertained by.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:11 pm
I wanted to go trick or treating, but after working all day and then setting up for my party I was too pooped. So, instead I had a pretty huge party and got wasted. :]

Pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026088&id=1169987271&l=d74e6b96f3

The pics didn't go very far after I took some jello shots.

The theme was vampires vs zombies.
Obviously, I was a vampire. :]  

MusoManiac

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:56 pm
I sat around my house in my Halloween costume, made myself sick on home-made rice krispie treats and vanilla coke, and watched some really dumb horror movies that I commenated on. Mostly moking everything, but it was amusing to me, at least. My sister and her husband watched Hacket with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:49 pm
Does having sex count?  

Whisper Gently

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:30 pm
Where I live, all the kids go trick-or-treating until they're done with high school. There's nothing else to do, besides get drunk.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 am
Me and my friends went to Perkins. o.o I had bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast, jelly, cherry coke, and the last Djarum Black I'm having for a long, long time.

Piccy time.

User Image

User Image

User Image

And Jordan, because it needs to be done.

User Image

If they're too big, I can take them off.  

Almarea Morilinde

ElectroPanties

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 am
This year, my boyfriend and I went out trick or treating. I was Nana from Elfen Lied and he was the superhero Kick-a**. We got a lot of bad looks from the older folks passing out candy, which really shocked me. I could understand if we made NO effort at all and just walked around with pillow cases looking for handouts, but he and I worked for DAYS on our costumes.

He and I also did some cooking for my family. We made a celtic dinner of boxty, colcannon, and mulled apple cider. It was very, very good. I definitely want to try it again! heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games