Cassandra Clare's "Mortal Instruments" trilogy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerin Estrella

Feisty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 pm
Have you read it? What do you think of it? Please feel free to state your own feelings on this subject, even as I may do so with mine. smile

This series is AWESOME! It's my favorite series of all, and coming from me, that's like, HUGE. Dude, if you knew me, you'd know what I mean. lol It. Is. AMAZING. If you haven't read this series, you seriously need to! I shan't elaborate much because I'm terrible about spilling spoilers, but let me say this: it's got adventure, comedy, romance, magic, and SO much personal conflict. As some say, everything but the kitchen sink. However, Ms. Clare possesses the talent to weave this all together in a marvelous harmony. Long live this series! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
never heard of it! but have u read "the forest of hands and teeth"? i cant remember who its by but i know shes making a sequal...... the plot is similar to that of the movie "the village"  

t3hHappygasm

Sparkly Fatcat

No Gambling in Paradix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:55 pm
nnjagrl1234
never heard of it! but have u read "the forest of hands and teeth"? i cant remember who its by but i know shes making a sequal...... the plot is similar to that of the movie "the village"
I think I might've read the Mortal Instruments...not sure though.

I dunno, I read The Forest of Hands and Teeth...thought it was gonna be a conspiracy like in The Village...but it wasn't. Didn't think it was that great... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:48 pm
No, I've never read "The Forest of Hands and Teeth." sad What's it about? I have no idea what "The Village" is either. =/ Sorry!
Hmmm, I think you'd probably remember if you'd read The Mortal Instruments series. It's quite unique.  

Aerin Estrella

Feisty Snowflake

Paradoxismminant
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:59 pm
....Funny how these things always go...

Gambi gets confused on what books she's read because I force a lot on her...so we all end up reading a ridiculous amount sweatdrop . The Village is this awful movie where, essentially, everything turns out to be a huge conspiracy to create a perfect world. Something along those lines...
...where and why, exactly, no one really knows...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:03 pm
Paradoxismminant

Gambi gets confused on what books she's read because I force a lot on her...so we all end up reading a ridiculous amount sweatdrop . The Village is this awful movie where, essentially, everything turns out to be a huge conspiracy to create a perfect world. Something along those lines...

Haha it's cool, I understand. I do that to my friends all the time. smile
Ohhh...sounds weird. Yay movie weekend! haha  

Aerin Estrella

Feisty Snowflake

Paradoxismminant
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 pm

lol yeah^^. But these days, we're not reading much, as there's no libraries around here...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Paradoxismminant

lol yeah^^. But these days, we're not reading much, as there's no libraries around here...

=O!!! No libraries?! That's like saying that there's no air left to breathe! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................ooooooooooo.......ooo....o............
crying

Aerin Estrella

Feisty Snowflake

shadow tempyst

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:49 pm
I love the Mortal Instrument series. I can't wait for the fourth installment The City of Fallen Angels or the new series the Infernal Devices: The Clockwork Angel Awesome books.  
Honk if you love reading!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games