Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm
Welcome to the Seaside. . .

The Sea is a vast body of water stretching out to the horizon and marks the southern boundary of the pack's territory. The water is undrinkable and filled with large schools of edible fish.
The Sea is popular for it's vibrant sun set scenes and the calmness that seems to just drift along the beach and shoreline.
The Sea is certainly the place to go if you want to hang out with friends, swim in the salty water, or go shell hunting.

User Image

User Image

The Tidepools

The tidepools are a great place to catch small fish and shellfish for an easy meal and where you can find brightly colored shells.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:17 pm
Posts from old thread dating March 15th - April 28th (2nd to last page)

Mashahiko
~Pakak~

Pakak reappeared next to Neve and smiled. "Congradulations, you won now that that is over lets leave."
He disappears leaving the dream waiting for Neve to regain conciousness. 'I always knew you had it in you... Neve.' He thought to himself knowing she can now hear him passing on limited telepacy to her letting her read Pakak's mind.

The Plastic Cookie
~ Neve ~

Hesitantly, the she-wolf turned, seeing a faded white light coming over the forest. I'm leaving...for good... she thought to herself, closing her eyes as the light became blinding.
Then, she could feel actual ground beneath her, well...beneath her 'sleeping' body, that is. Neve flicked her ears upwards, opening her eyes before looking around blearily. Her head was pounding as though she'd been hit with a blunt object, and she gave a low whine because of it. Neve suddenly remembered what had happened, and leaped to her feet, before faltering and sitting back down.
She felt so...dizzy...

Mashahiko
~Pakak~

Using his manipulation of earth he made a hand catch her as she falls toward the ground. "Don't fall back asleep." He said as he laughed, Pakak looked up at the sky watching the birds fly above the ground. "Now would be a good time to fnd those who hurt you, you already showed an immense ammount of courage." He looked back at her smiling, "But first we must train by sparring, learnng how to use the enviroment around us, and thinking of stradegies at godspeed. Are you ready?"

The Plastic Cookie
~ Neve ~

Struggling a bit to nod her head, the she-wolf finally managed to bow it. "Yes, alright..." she agreed. She was somewhat dizzy, but most of it had worn off. "I don't plan on going back to sleep until...I feel more confident with myself." She gave a small strained smile, before waving her tail back and fourth.
"Alright, Pakak..." the she-wolf said, "Let's see what I can...learn today."

Mashahiko
~Pakak~

"Alright then, first lets do enviroment. I'll quiz you like as if playing a 'What If' game." He sat down and got comftorable so he can relax after straining his mind. "What do you do if I charge at you from the side and try to tackle you?"

The Plastic Cookie
~ Neve ~

The she-wolf pondered over his question for a few moments. "Alright, I would either say that I'd dodge and get in a counter-attack when you were preparing to tackle...But, you might be quicker and could easily pin me down anyways. So, I'd use a belly rake to get back in control. Then I'd be able to force you off of me." Her ears flicked upwards, and she wondered if she was right or not. "Was that a good answer?" Neve questioned carefully.
She sat down, having stood up to show that she was capable of doing what ever Pakak needed her to do. Giving her paws a rest, she tilted her head.

Mashahiko
~Pakak~

Pakak's tail started wagging and immediately stopped. "Yes good, But what if I was to use a killing bite, right behind the neck to be quick and dishonorable. No doubt your freind will do this." ((I got the same sight you did n_n)) He looked back suspiciously for a moment then looked forward again. "If you are to fight you must not hold back even if they are your siblings."

The Plastic Cookie
~ Neve ~

The she-wolf took a moment to think. But I wouldn't have a moment if I were fighting her... she thought, and gave a small sigh of agreement. "I suppose you're right, but because of my position, she would most likely not be in the correct place to attack me with a killing bite. With a belly rake, she'd most likely be phased." Neve flicked her ears in a gesture that she was thinking still. "If I wasn't able to gain control, and she did try and use the killing bite, I could repel it with a front paw strike, which would most likely knock her off of me..." her voice trailed off, and she was lost in thought for a few moments more.

Mashahiko
~Pakak~

"Good" he said "Always aim for the eyes. Gain quickness and agility and it will be unavoidable." He told he yawning about to fall asleep. "Yakone will do the rest the sparring and such he's better at it than me." He summoned Yakoned and disappeared as he fell asleep.

~Yakone~

"Next will be sparring," he said. "try and hurt me using your stradegy." He charged at her from the side.

The Plastic Cookie
~ Neve ~

Giving a nod, Neve waited for Yakone to approach. Aim for the eyes... she understood Pakak's words. "Alright," she said, watching him as he began to get closer.

Mashahiko
~Yakone~

Yakone snarled and leaped after her running faster and faster

The Plastic Cookie
~ Neve ~

The she-wolf braced herself, and then leaped preparing to bring her paw down in oder to throw Yakone off balance.

< < Sorry, I was dealing with a sick-minded person. > >

Mashahiko
Yakone attacked fro the side finally unsheathing his claws

Tomomi Chihiro
Golden fur ruffled as the salty wind played with it, sending trees into a soft rustle and picking up sand to only lead it to its new home. The brute sat far from the ocean's salty waves, for he could not enter them. It was probably a shame wasting his time to an area he couldn't fully enjoy but the brute allowed the salty, wet air cling to his fur and the smell enter his nose and the seagulls above do their calls and it all relaxed him very much. He would have been in the water, playing, despite his grown age but, he had a mechanical arm to watch out for. He moved the shoulder that the steel was connected to, feeling the steel paws curl and dig into the sand. It morphed with his body, which was good and he didn't walk around limbless. It was just a pain, for it made enjoying himself a bit more difficult. He could play in and with water with the steel arm, but salt water was a no-no, for it would rust and stiffen up the rather fragile arm.

The brute sighed softly, opening his pale green eyes as he looked over the scenery. It was rather beautiful and the lands were lucky to have such sights and still be untouched by man. Whether it be from the tricky mountains to the thick and unmanageable woods the brute did not know, all he knew was that he was thankful so far, because he could have possibly have found a sanctuary. The area also reminded the lonely brute of his child hood, where he played with his younger brother. They were close, they were the only two boys in the litter, the other three were sisters, who would usually skip out on wrestle time. Hymen chuckled softly at the memories, from the beaches to the dens, it was a heaven, but that was gone now, for man had seeped his poisonous touch into the woods and the lands and the pack had slowly decayed.

But, the optimistic Hymen had only let himself remember the good memories.

Standing up finally from his hour of sitting the brute groaned, stretching out his agile body. Going back to his regular posture he gave his fur a good shake, trying to remove the ever growing sand population in his fur. But he knew it would be no avail until he was gone from the ocean and had a chance to bathe off. Hymen started to walk, muscles rippling under short but soft fur and his steel leg making a soft clink noise every time it moved. The brute let pale green eyes look about slowly, wondering why in the world were there no other wolves. He had not met any so far and was truly wondering if there was a pack here. You would think for there were many scents, mostly older. Hymen sighed, and set his eyes forward and let his ears do the tracking for sound. If anything, he would howl in a moment or two, or some stray wolf would wonder his way.

xxforever_deathxx
The found of teeth on teeth and growl against growl was heard as two forms danced across the sand. Two fighting wolves who seem to be disputing over something as simple as the best place to sit. But this wasn't so. These two wolves have been seen before, once in the forest. These two friendly wolves now have turned into a vicious quarrel. What was it over? How and why did it start? These questions were only answered to those dare enough to venture close to the fighting creatures of night.

An attack here, a growl there, a pull on the nape of the neck, and much more. This fight looked like it was a fight over who would lead a pack or something, just by how fierce they were fighting. It wasn't, for these were normal wolves who got into some kind of quarrel and would not let the other win. The two wolves parted from each other, giving an onlooker time to realize who they were.

Silverfang and her brother Rúmil, the newest members of this pack and they haven't even seen the alpha yet. They never called themselves member of this pack, but they were treated as such. Or so they thought already. They had come so far onto the land without being attacked, but wasn't there three of them?

Bingo! You just hit one of the reasons why these two wolves were fighting, the other remains hidden unless one comes close enough to hear what they were saying underneath the growls. One of the reasons had already been mentioned above, the fact that one of their traveling partners were missing. Neither knew what happened to him, nor did the other want to admit that they left their eyes off of their playful sibling. What is came down to, sadly, was a fight over dominance. Which one was stronger than the other or which one had the endurance to last through this fight and not give up to the other?

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 pm
Posts from old thread dating April 28th - July 30th (last page)

Tomomi Chihiro
The walk was a slow paced one, body moving easily across the sand. His pale green eyes continued to be forward, unless he peeked up at the sky, watching seagulls caw at the ground below. Hymen rounded some rocks as he was met with snarls, growls and two forms skittering around the sand. Hymen blinked slowly, watching the two fighting wolves. He just sat there, seeing if they would end some any time soon, for he did not want to get caught up in it or go around, it would ruin the mood that he was currently experiencing. But, wait... there was something else.

The two forms that danced seemed awfully familiar, their scent was bringing up some hazy memories as well. He narrowed his pale green eyes, soaking in their forms as trying to identify them. When they separated, he took in their faces, familiar markings and soon the realization hit him. Green eyes widened, and he stood up, taking a back step in surprise. Silverfang and Rúmil... He flicked his eyes back, trying to get a way to get them to stop fighting without getting himself hurt in the process. Stepping into the arena, he got several yards away from the couple, barked and growled, golden hackles raising. He remembered that they used to fight over such petty things. "Hey, you two, that's enough!" He lowered his body, mechanical arm clinking as it was moved, like it usually did.

He just hoped that they would remember him and wouldn't attack him. When he first met them, they were awfully cautious and would make sure that nothing would be blown off in proportion to protect themselves and each other.

xxforever_deathxx
At first, the siblings refused to listen. Though they stayed where they were, they kept growling. It was a show of dominance, and neither would back down first. However, they both rose from their positions as the same time, ending the fight together. If they would stand together, neither would be weaker, but the fight would continue on until one was shown weaker. Sadly, they were of equal strength against the other. They wouldn't hurt their sibling, but they would teach them a lesson. If they could.

The scent that was tossed their way, from the speaker, was familiar. Someone they had met when they were younger and hadn't found their other sibling. Cocking a head, Silvermoon tried to figure out who it was while her brother let out a smirk. It was interesting, how things could bring wolves so far away from each other, then smack them right in the face with a face they hadn't seen for a good amount of time.

The siblings walked closer, clearly cooled now. It only took them a second to cool down, but they were hiding their anger for another time. Sure, they may look peaceful, the truth is quite the opposite. Anger boiled inside, beyond the reach of sight or smell.
"How are things going on your side?" Silvermoon stated as she looked over Hymen. It had been a long time, but it looked like he hadn't changed at all. Like time preserved him and not the siblings.

"How's the pack?" Rúmil asked, remembering the pack they used to hunt with. It was a large pack with a very generous alpha and a very sweet beta. Hymen never did let them down, and even offered his best to the wolves. That was so long ago, when they had been closer to the mountain hiding their homeland. Now, they were further away and much further from the previous pack they were in.

Tomomi Chihiro
Careful eyes watched the two, he wasn't quite sure it was fully over, but he did not question them further. Relief was spreading through his body and even slight happiness, finding some others from his once great pack.

Once...

Hymen frowned but then sighed, hearing their questions. "Things could be better, but I'm here now and the harsh life of traveling is once off my shoulders. And seeing that there are you two, maybe I can form a small family once again." Though he was such a high rank in the last pack, he always treated the two and Cerii as his equals and even his family and he figured that the two respected and appreciated it. "Ah, the pack..." Hymen sighed, and shuffled on his two front paws, metal clinking and sshhing in slight protest, but those sounds were dead to his ears. "That is why I'm so far away you see... the Kiralia betrayed us and caught us off guard. I made it out alive, but Fang was killed and most of the pack was gone to even try and revive it. I've spent some time looking for Cerii, but I don't think the small female made it." Hymen frowned at that, this time he could not save her life. He felt weak from it, and was even constantly mad at himself for it.

Hymen shook his head, removing the images and thoughts. No point in being sad when they were meeting once again in so long. It was a lovely surprise and they, together, could mourn later, but Hymen did not allow himself to smother the air with sadness. "How about you two? Nature treating you fair?" He looked up and over at the ocean, the salty ocean air picking up once more and playing with his golden fur. A smile came across his maw as peace and calmness rested upon the brute once more. His eyes looked over at the two, "Have you seen the Alpha here yet? I'd like to meet them as soon as possible." He asked as he shook off his fur, and then sat down, relaxing himself to a good conversation.

xxforever_deathxx
Silvermoon sighed as she thought about that. The pack, a good and interesting pack was lost because of another backstabber. "How many do you know survived, besides us three?" It was a heart breaker to know that such a good leader and such a great pack and friends had died once again. She had seen so many good days there. Had so many friends. "But it is good too see you again, Hymen. It truly has been a long time. To see old friends, no matter what happened while we were gone, is a relief off our own shoulders."

Rúmil listened as his sister talked. She normally was the one who talked. She had a lot of control that Rúmil could never even match. But that was why they were siblings. Rúmil took care of the fighting and the protection while Silvermoon took care of everything else. That included talking and getting wolves on their side. "Nature hardly ever treats us fair. But we live through it. One of our old playmates, a younger sibling of ours found us just outside of the borders here. We lost him yet again, but he's around here somewhere. And besides a few new scars, we are fine."

"We just entered these lands as well. We heard a few wolves as we were passing by the forest, but none of them had the tone of a true alpha." Rúmil stated as he looked around. he had seen a few wolves here, but they were now gone. Lost to the wind just like the other wolves he had known. "It is a shame that such good memories were lost yet again to a backstabber. Allies who you think would protect you, turn against you when you are at your weakest moment." That was truth. They had been in two packs now that fell apart because of an ally or a friendly wolf betraying them.

Tomomi Chihiro
Hymen listened to them silently before thinking of their responses, "I see, it does seem quiet dead here. I wonder if a organized pack really does live here, or is it just a loner paradise?" He had seen many like that in his days, where loners would tolerate each other in the sake of their own happiness and was like a dysfunctional pack themselves, but just no Alpha or any leaders, everything was spontaneous and random. He would figure out where the Alpha was hiding soon, because he had to meet with him.

"Don't be sad, things happen, I did try to bury as much as I could." Hymen sighed, "It would have ended bad anyways, I noticed the trust and tolerance between the Kiralia and us crumbling." Wise green eyes landed on the two, "It could have ended much worse." He did try to cheer them up, there was no point in mourning forever, things happened and you had to keep going or life would just simply break you down to a point where there was no turning back and trying to escape it. "I saw several dozen escape the slaughter at the village. How many alive and out of the lands? I have no clue."

Hymen stood up though, shaking off his fur once more before walking up to the two. He nudged Silverfang's shoulder first, then Rúmil's, in respect and friendship. It had been too long and even though neither had changed much, in appearance in attitude, it felt that he once again barely knew them. In his old pack such a high rank would not show this type of affection but now he was just a mere hunter, a rank he always asked for whenever joining a new pack. "Ah, you're brother..." He trailed off, staring at the sky. Eyes dulling, flickering off into the past with his own brother. "So, that is why you have left us so long ago?" His eyes looked about and really did not see any form of their brother, so they did lose him. Hymen chuckled softly, then his eyes looked at them, "Need me to help find him?"

xxforever_deathxx
Silvermoon nodded. This happen, you have to fight on in order to survive. "Three loners, all looking for another pack. Maybe we could stay together this time?" Silvermoon stated, knowing that the more the better. With two, it was risky enough to travel in new places, but with three maybe even four, your survival factors were greater. Then again, they were speaking to their old beta. One that held so much power over them yet they were always equal, or so they treated each other. Even now.

When Hymen nuzzled the siblings, Silvermoon was the first to return, glad that the still excepted them as friends. To have him as an enemy would be risky. "Lets put the past behind us. Once and for all and look towards the future. And yes, that is why we had left so long ago. We left without warning, we know, but it was because of a note we received. Our brother was alive, when we had thought he was dead. We don't really need any help, he's somewhere looking for the alpha. The three of us got into a fight with him, Rúmil and Tanzul never really got along, while it was I who held them together. This time I wasn't there and Rúmil said that-"

Rúmil was the second to brush his nose against Hymen's shoulder. He held great respect by that, for any enemy could easily bite your throat there yet when they don't, they prove themselves and friends and not dangerous for they never took the chance. It was a risky move, especially when you initiate it, for they could bite the back of your neck and pin you. Also, he was a fighter, so it held more respect for his title then it did for normal, same ranking wolves.

"No. You were there but did nothing to stop us. You were in the shadows asleep while the two of us, Tanzul picking it up with me, got into a fight. You woke up only when Tanzul got pinned and whined like a coward. He's not a fighter and I am surprised he had made it this far in life without one wolf or another killing him. Especially me. he maybe my brother, but he is too... Hyper and playful for my likings. Thanks to you, he never had to learn the hardships of war."

"Thank to me, you were never cast out of our pack when we were young. Thank to me, you have not caused war between us and fifty other packs-"

"But thanks to you-"

Tomomi Chihiro
"Ah, my friends, that was my plan." Hymen smiled softly, glad that they returned the gestures. He sat in front of them and reached over, licking his shoulder, the one with the steel arm on it. He then faced them once more, a smile on his maw. Hymen was actually an easy-going wolf, he loved to joke and play but he did have another side that could enforce rules easily. He did not have the rank to do that, so he kept the side often, though he wouldn't be afraid to show when he disagreed with something or thought something was wrong by his standards. He listened to her story and chuckled, then watched as the two started to argue with each other.

Hymen sighed, but a smile was still on his maw. Pale green eyes rolled, once you got to know them this was a side that you saw, one that they granted to let you see, and that was a honor - to him anyways. They had so much happen to them, they had so much horrible things but they could still trust at times, and Hymen was happy that they allowed him to be one of those that they could trust.

"Hey... hey... you two stop it." He stood up and then walked in between them, sitting on his furry butt happily. "You all differ in personalities, which should be understood." He looked at both, "So don't fight, plus, so far your brother sounds like a playful and a sly one, he could have slipped from either of your grips plus, he is a grown wolf now." Sometimes he felt like their shrink or care taker when he had to calm them both and talk some sense to them, but he found out he really didn't mind, "And you both owe each other a lot, so both of you put a cork in it." He rolled his eyes once more, but body shaking with a slight chuckle

A1icee
Renae gracefully strode over to the edge of the ocean where the waves crashed against the pale Grey rocks. Her golden hair whipped around her as if it was dancing in the wind. her hazel eyes flickered over to her left to see a few other people on the shore. her skirt flapped in the wind and as she shivered from the rush of adrenaline that went down her spine. she took off her hoodie and walked over to a large cliff and peered over the edge; it was steep. she walked back wards a bit and turned around, running for the edge of the cliff intent on diving into the icy, cool water.

the waves splashed around her sides as she rushed into the water head first. a cold jet stream of water passed by her sides ad she shivered for a brief moment. she kicked her feet slightly and started swimming back to the shore, all she wanted was the rush, the excitement from jumping, the adrenaline that comes after, the danger. she stepped back onto the rocks and shook off the water from her hair almost like a dog and pulled it back into a rubber-band. she beamed at the sky and sat back down on the edge of the rocks and looked over towards the few people who where there on the beach.

Renae sighed with relief and laid back down on a large, dark rock that had been soaking in the sun for probably more than a few hours. she put her tan arms behind hr head and closed her eyes as her body soaked in the sunlight coming from above.

A1icee
Renae sighed from the inactivity and pushed back her brass-colored hair with angst. she shook her head with boredom riding on her thoughts and almost fells asleep, but as she looked around Renae saw a bird. it had dark black and white feathers with gilded tips and dark golden eyes that seemed omniscient compared to the world around it. it tilted it's head sideways and called out a cooing noise and immediately Renae thought, what is an owl doing out here? and in teh middle of day? she got up and walked cautiously over to the bird and it's high perch and beamed in awe of the spectacle.

The Bird stared at her and hopped backwards half a step, then another then another as she gazed at him in wonderment. she only grinned and held out her hand as it slowly felt for a finger to slide onto. Renae smiled at the bird once more than sat down with it on her knee cap as she sat and stared at the bird, as if she could understand it. But of course she couldn't.

Renae reached into her pocket and pulled out an apple that she split in half. the owl seemed to ruffle it's feathers in delight and take half of it out of gratitude and hunger. it seemed to start to enjoy her company now. Renae relaxed against the back of the tree and gazed at the horizon of the ocean with the owl next to her happily eating away at the core of the apple she had pulled out for them to share.

hobamoo
Storm stopped running once she reached the ocean. Fate was gone. She couldn't run back and tell him she was stupid to leave him. His pups needed him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 pm
Reserved for later uses  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Wolves Of The Wind

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out