Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:12 pm
Time to relax. . .

The Hot Springs is where you go if you just want to kick back and relax.
If it is taking a break from hunting, training, heck, even family the hot springs has your name all over it!
From a distance the area is covered in a thick steam that rises into the sky and disappears.
Coming closer the fog-like steam clears up and you are greeted with several pools of the steaming water.
If you have some wounds the healing springs are just a bit farther off.
So, if you want to relax the hot springs beckon to you.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts from old thread dating June 17th - June 20th (2nd to last page)

xXLady_IntegraXx
Jin scratched his tattooed abs in thought, watching the water rippling in front of him. He wasn't too good with others socially for he had always interacted with his sister and brother and anyone else he usually fought instead of talked.
Jin let out a small huff before he turned to the girl and decided to do the usual, corny conversation starter. "I'm called Jin and who might you be hun?" he asked as he peered at the girl. Taking a small section of his smooth hair, he began to twirl it around his finger out of boredom.

peaceofthenight
Semai blushed as she watched Jin twirl his hair around. "Semai..." she replied softly. She tilted her head to the side as she continued to watch him and was suddenly overcome with the urge to feel how soft his hair was. Her blush deepened and traveled down to her chest and shoulders at such a thought. She pursed her lips and tamped down the strange feeling. This is a stranger! I should not be wanting to touch his hair! She though furiously. Her fingers fiddled with the end of her sleeves as she tried to think of something to say.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Semai. . . he thought for a moment, rolling the name around in his head. Before long he let out a small smile at her. "That's a beautiful name you have," he said. Jin allowed himself to be thrown back into his thoughts as he carelessly commented, "Sounds like you're from the East, are you not? The packs in that area always give their females such unique and flowing names."
He saw her perse her lips and it made him grin with slight curiousity at what she was thinking, but he shrugged it off and randomly put out, "I'm from the North lands, myself."

peaceofthenight
Semai looked into his face. "Why are you here instead of in the North then?" she asked softly, her gaze curious. She wondered if he left for a reason similar to hers. Absently, she started swirling her foot around in the water and reached up to flick the stray hair out of her face.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Jin laughed slightly at her question, but took it seriously when he was finished. "For multiple reasons actually and two of them are running around here somewhere. . ." he commented trying to think of where his siblings might be. Then shaking his head he returned his gaze to Semai. "If you haven't been there it's freezing usually and there's not many strong wolves to fight with like there are here," he said rubbing his chin in thought of all the wolves he had fought with over the four years he had been traveling around. "That and. . ." he paused to think if he should say it, but decided to anyway, "My sister is pretty, but weak and she can't stand up to the cold like most wolves can." The remark made him feel a little less manly, but his love for his sister was more important to him then his manliness at this point. He thought himself scary enough to help boost that.

peaceofthenight
Semai blinked and her eyes widdened at his answer. She leaned forward slightly looking into his eyes seriously. "You would move here....because...of your sister?" Her gaze was intense as she watched his reaction to her question. Her foot stopped it's movement as well and everything about her body became still and completely focused. The males treated the females as more property than anything else. They hadn't been a very big pack; only a little over a dozen or two maybe. Because of this, the females weren't allowed to hunt or wonder around on their own. That was why they had always been mated off early in their lives, whether they wanted it or not....
That he would do something so drastic with his life, in her opinion, made him seem more......she couldn't think of the word. Maybe...brave...or something along those lines....

xXLady_IntegraXx
Jin raised an eyebrow at Semai with some curiosity; he had never seen someone react to him in that way. He began to twirl his hair in his fingers once again as he replied to her, "Yes. She is my only sister and if I lost her, I wouldn't be a very social wolf." He furrowed his eyebrows in concentration at his remark then nodded to himself. "Yea, I would. . ." then he looked from Semai to the water noticing it had stopped rippling and was still once again. Jin smirked slightly on one side of his mouth and began to pick pieces from the stone he sat on and watched the tiny pebbles disterube the water below. Jin began to wonder about Semai past, but decided not to ask about it think she would open up to him on her own accord and maybe he would take it for memory if he felt like it. Jin noticed she was still staring at him wided eyed and it made him feel funny so he kicked some water in her direction at her foot to see if he could get her to move again. "So, what about you? Why did you come here?"

peaceofthenight
Semai sat back against the bigger rock that was behind her, contemplating whether to tell him or not. He did tell her why he was here. She brought her leg up to rest against her chest with her other one and wrapped both of her arms around her knees with her chin resting on her knees as well. She kept her gaze on the water as she sat silently for several long minutes before deciding to answer him. "I ran away. Because I am a coward..." Her voice was so soft it almost didn't carry to the other rock where Jin sat. "I was to mate with one of the warriors from the pack that my father chose for me. But I was scared and told him I wouldn't. He told me..." Her voice shook slightly, but she swallowed and finished quickly. "I was to mate or leave. So I ran. This is just where I ended up." She kept her eyes directed on the water as she gave her brief explaination of what happened.

xXLady_IntegraXx
It was Jin's turn to go wided eyed, but he quickly caught himself by placing a hand over his mouth and closing his eyes. With a short breath, he looked over at her feeling slightly sorry, but it wasn't long before he had to look away and begun to flick pebbles again. "That doesn't make you a coward. It seems quite brave to me. . . " he commented trying to resist the urge to hug her.
Jin had seen that look a few times in his past with not only his siblings and mother, but his own dead mate as well.
Now is not the time for memories. . .or ever. . . he thought a bit annoyed with himself. His one hand that was twirling hair stopped and pressed his crimson strands to his lips like he usually did to get rid of his thoughts. Jin eyed Semai from the corner of his eye to watch her reaction. "They shouldn't have pressed you so hard to mate. It wasn't right."

peaceofthenight
"But I am." She said quietly. "It doesn't really matter though. It can not be undone now." She was ashamed that she had fled her pack just because she was afraid of her duty.
She hung her head and let her hair veil her face as she watched him. He had pressed his hair to his lips and the urge to play with his hair tugged at her again. She had always loved playing with others hair and fur, but only one person had ever allowed her to do so. She eyed his hair, hoping he wouldn't notice the way she stared at him through her hair.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Jin was just about up from his rock to go over to Semai when another large male wolf came strolling up through the bushes. He stopped to sigh loudly reconizing the annoying wolf by his unique fur patterns; a deep night blue with white tipped ears, a white streak on his chest.
Reus strolled out from where he was napping and shook off lightly before his golden eyes laid upon Jin. His grin was long and toothy. "Why if it isn't my favorite little wolfie Jin," he said with high sarcaism. He found his way to Jin's sitting place without making a single noise and completely passed over Semai, who he never even saw. "Have we been picking on Xephir lately? I saw him the other day and he wasn't. . ."
"I don't care how that crazy wolf is doing!" Jin growled, cutting Reus off. He sat back down before he looked over at Semai, then back at Reus again. "What do you want Reus? Another fight so you can gloat?" he asked with a huff.
Reus shook his head and chuckled at Jin. "I was just wondering about. . .no need to get all huffy," he paused, "And I think I've taught you a fair enough lesson for insulting me." Reus's three golden rings that hung like magic over the tip of his tail rang out softly when they hit the one around his left paw as he placed his tail over them in a sitting position. His ears shot back and forth listening for sounds as he tried to strike up a conversation with Jin, but kept getting turned down by Jin's lack of interest in him.

peaceofthenight
Semai stilled when the wolf approached Jin. He didn't seem to notice her, and she had half a mind to quietly leave before she made an even bigger fool of herself infront of Jin. She glanced up at him without moving, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She quickly changed her mind when she saw Jin's annoyed expression, and decided to ask him instead. "Should I leave?" She asked hesitantly. She lifted her head, but all other movement was interupted by snarling coming from across the small body of water, followed by a small black wolf being thrown in their direction to slide just in front of the new wolf.
Semai gasped as she recognized the black and blue fur as her twin sister. A huge golden wolf walked out of the bushes where her sister had come, but upon seeing the three other wolves, darted away quickly.
Shizuka stood and shook her head from side to side, clearing away the after affects of being thrown, then growled loudly and started after the other wolf. She stopped suddenly at hearing her sisters voice behind her.
"Shizuka?"

xXLady_IntegraXx
Jin looked away from Reus when Semai spoke and shook his head. "No. You don't have to leave cause he was. . ." he was cut short by the small growling wolf being thrown.
Reus stepped back looking distressed that a commer was thrown at him. His tail stood straight up causing the rings to rattled. "Oh my." he scoffed before jumping up behind Jin who was grinning at him.
"Don't like getting dirty foul blood?" Jin asked annoyed.
"My coat is already dirty enough from running around in this dirty place. Quickly Jin, make it go away with your scary. . ness. . .like now!" he scoffed trying to sit behind Jin on the small rock, but still look big and handsome.

peaceofthenight
Semai glared at Reus. "Do not speak low of my sister." she warned in a low voice. She then turned her head, dismissing the stranger, and turned toward her sister.
Shizuka turned to Semai in her human form, her white dress blowing around her ankles softly. Her red eyes stayed on her twin as she walked gracefully over to her without making a sound and lightly jumped up to sit next to her with both her legs turned to one side of her and her hands rested gently in her lap. She at her sister, communicating silently in only a way twins could.
Semai blinked at her sister, then laughed softly, but full of mirth. "Yes, he did just act as a female, didn't he, sister?" Her eyes sparkled with joy at finally being reunited with her twin. When she lifted her gaze, she caught Jin's eyes and blushed again, looking away. Shizuka saw her sisters actions and raised her brow at her sister. Semai shook her head slightly, not wanting to answer her sisters question over her actions in front of Jin.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Reus only scoffed and turned his head away from the scene; his nose pointing up. "I'll address her as I see fit . . .you. . ." Reus was caught off gaurd by Jin pushing him into the water.
"Why don't you chill and take a bath, O dirty one," Jin snickered as he watched the flailing blue wolf. He then turned to watch the twins with slight curiousity for he had never seen twins before in his life. It was quite amusing to him how they could tell what each other was saying even when they weren't saying a thing. Jin let one leg hang off the rock and his other was pulled up so his chin could rest on his knee while his fingers twirled about in his hair. His yellow eyes flickering at the sight of Semai blushing, but he decided to wait until he was addressed again.
Reus, on the otherhand, had turned to his human form and was slowly pulling himself out of the hit spring while he mumbled curses at Jin. When he was finally out; he began to squeeze out the water from his messy white hair and clothes as he eyed the women in annoyance.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 pm
Posts from old thread dating June 20th - October 10th (last page)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:15 pm
Reserved for later use  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Wolves Of The Wind

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out