Reply Fallout 3
I'm not a noob

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:02 am
I'm Sorry. But How do you find Vengeance ?

I've been busy with Broken Steel and I have'nt found it yet.
So can any of you guys help me to locate it ?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:05 am
it's in the deathclaw sanctuary next to a dead enclave soldier.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 am
fist full of wellies

It's in the Deathclaw sanctuary, yes, but there are tons of dead Enclave soldiers in there if you have gotten past your first trip to the purifier (when the Enclave first start popping up all over).

It's practically at the end of the place, really. Take your time getting to it, you don't want to take on a group of 15 deathclaws in an enclosed area, no matter how much firepower you have.

On my file, the enclave soldier dead next to it was on a small island area in the back of the cave. There was a small puddle of water surrounding the mound of land, and vengence was right on top.

(While you're down there, search all the enclave officers you find, dead or alive, and you can get Jack: The Ripper.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:12 pm
Roane Farhall
fist full of wellies

It's in the Deathclaw sanctuary, yes, but there are tons of dead Enclave soldiers in there if you have gotten past your first trip to the purifier (when the Enclave first start popping up all over).

It's practically at the end of the place, really. Take your time getting to it, you don't want to take on a group of 15 deathclaws in an enclosed area, no matter how much firepower you have.

On my file, the enclave soldier dead next to it was on a small island area in the back of the cave. There was a small puddle of water surrounding the mound of land, and vengence was right on top.

(While you're down there, search all the enclave officers you find, dead or alive, and you can get Jack: The Ripper.)

Lol Whut ?

I went to the barn behind Vault 101 and an Enclave guy attacked me with Jack The Ripper  

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 pm
You will also hear a dripping noise next to a puddle of blood and Vengeance, Just keep going through Deathclaw Sanctuary until you hear it and search around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:53 pm
Basically, look for one of the dimly lit spots (I think those are only during the day hours, I could be wrong though. But when you get to the ner end of the cave, a little cave with a puddle of blood (Water coded red so it does have rads) and unsearchable body pieces are. and next to a dead raider in that cave will be Vengeance

Also all the minichainsaws are 'Rippers' the Jack the Ripper easter egg is call 'Jack' so dont get confused :3  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:33 am
Ok. I found it.
It's my new adoptive baby Thanks guys  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:36 pm
whhhhhhhhhrew

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewp  

BUGSY 1979

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff