Time to get it at home.
View Results

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:20 am
Just came back on after a three week break from computers.
Our local library is now using a system that immediately shuts down the computer after one hour of usage. I've got like ten minutes left, so...
dang.

So, umm, anyway, any other dumb things you can think about? This is more of a complaining thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:24 am
That would be annoying.
But if it's a public library it makes sense.

My mom found a cigarette butt in the trash can and thought I was smoking.
That sounds like a reasonable conclusion since no one living in the house smokes but my step-brother smokes.
He may not live with us but when my step-dad cut off the tip of his ring finger he was over helping out and that was a Sunday.
Sunday is trash day.
The cigarette butt was found underneath the trash bag in the can itself.
He must not have noticed there was no trash bag and thrown it into the empty trash can.
COME ON, MOTHER.
That wasn't a hard conclusion to reach but the first thing you do is ask me if I'm smoking. stressed
(And that wasn't some story I fabricated to get away with smoking, I really don't. I just had all afternoon to seethe and think of all the other reasons a cigarette butt might be there)  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:07 am
My professor of my illustration class insists that I use for collage for this final project of ours.....because she loves my collage work-which I've only done maybe threes times.

I'm not fond of collage. For me it takes too much time and if I make a mistake I can't erase it. I like my good old pencil. And going back to the time thing....I have five other classes ((three of which are other advanced classes with their own projects)) that I stuff to do in.

I tried explaining to her that I don't have time to get this collage stuff done between paintings....etchings....writing papers every week.....studying sign language....and sociology which has basically been sacrificed grade wise in order to appease her. To get back at her I sort of just sit in class and do nothing.....it becomes my R&R time. Plus I can't work with her around....hovering. I like to be left alone when I work on my art projects. One of the few people I don't mind is my painting professor who I adore because she's easy to get along with and much more helpful. Plus she takes my courseload into consideration and gives me extra time on things.

Thats my rant....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:18 pm
my clinical instructor wants me to make a project on a parol made out of coconut husks... >_> coconuts are heavy though,.,. dang  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:39 pm
my clinical instructor wants me to make a project on a parol made out of coconut husks... >_> coconuts are heavy though,.,. dang  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm
I've got work tomorrow and I've been having a hard time waking up thanks to this time change. Now when I come home at 4:30 it's dark out and it makes me feel sleepy/tired. When I wake in the morning it's bright but I want to sleep longer. >_>

That stinks about the computer though. I never knew public libraries do that. The time limit. But glad to see/hear you're back even for a while!! ^_^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm
Arch Angel Neko

Coconuts......seriously? O_o'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Arch Angel Neko

Coconuts......seriously? O_o'

Coconuts are yummy!! ^_^ heart  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out