Reply Friends of Gaia
Animal Group Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

War is not teh Answer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 pm
im a huge fan of animals. onn a couple of cases ive had rabbits get trapped under our house my siblings and i had to get them out it was awsome. I love to learn about new animals and tend to watch animal plant everyday. animals are my greastest interests  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:51 pm
Space Scape Goat
Unega Wahuhi
I was just invited, just to talk about animals which i love. I have two jack russel terriors, one's a runt and is only about 8 pounds. I hope to work with animals one day, i want to move to alaska to study wolves and raise huskies. 4laugh
Do any of you want to work with animals? And what is your absolute favorite animal? heart User Image

User Image
Here's my runt named Baby. heart

AAAWWWW! So cute.

I love jack russels! They have to be one of the few small dog breeds that I love. They all have such unique personalities, but great energy no matter how old they get.
My friend has a husky named Sy. He's adorable. A wile-e coyote, but cute. With a slightly lazy eye. He's in love with my dog. Good thing he's fixed, I guess. At first I didn't know how to take him - huskies are completely different from most dogs I've met. I've learned to love his weird vocal expressions, and spoiled rotten attitude. Oh well. <3

I don't know if I ever want to have a career working with animals, I'm just happy taking care of and learning about the ones that I have.

Her personality really shows she's a jack russel too, she's a little spitfire, she's also obsessed with her tennis ball and loves to play fetch all day and if you don't play with her she'll whine and play growl, which i find funny and adorable. I want to study wolves since they're my favorite animals, ever since i was little i loved to write stories about animals, unlike most girls i hated dolls but loved stuffed animasl. xD
I hope to study and write books about wolves and well as do wildlife photography, all the things i love the most in one career. <3
And huskies have been one of my favorite dog breeds since forever, but i'm sixteen and have never had a chance to get one so i figured i'd get one once i'm moved out of the house. I've loved dogs since i was young and studied them and read all about all kinds of breeds. I have alot to say. xD  

Unega Wahuhi

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Space Scape Goat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:29 am
Yeah, I've always always loved dogs, and wanted a dog ever since I was little.
My dog Scooter is currently depressed because my dad is gone. She's very dramatic sometimes, but an extremely good dog. I love her so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 am
Personally, I like the ones like ferrets, cats, and foxes  

Annime Mikashi

Friendly Friend

kira696light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:41 am
i want a white siberian tiger as an animal companion  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:08 pm
There's this rabbit at the local pet store.

So, my dad loves it. Which is weird, because normally he dislikes most creatures, like rabbits.

But this one is special I guess. Just have to save up the money?
This bunny is super cute, and loves to be pet. Like a cat. Or is friendly like a dog. It's weird, but cute. I've only seen one rabbit that likes to be pet regularly, and that's my best friend's rabbit, Ebunny Joe. Or, ever since my friend found out that 'she' had testicles, Ebbunizer Joseph.  

Space Scape Goat

Annime Mikashi

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 pm
kira696light
i want a white siberian tiger as an animal companion
ooh that would be cool too!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 pm
I want either a really big pet rat, or a couple of medium-large rats.
I love having them as pets. They are smart [generally] and so cute. heart  

Space Scape Goat

esale44

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm
i love animals!
im a cat lady hahaha
i have raised so much kittens in my life :')  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image

[[Rawr]] [:

I really love animals.. In my house, we have 3 dogs, 3 guinea pigs, 2 hamsters, and one bunny (:

Dangerfloof

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Friends of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items