[PRP] I run to you... Aapep and Mawi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 pm
He nodded. "I'm glad he didn't take you away, though sad that he had to leave and take anyone at all." He leaned close. "But, Mawi, if and when you decide to leave and look, I'll be with you every step of the way." He smiled a little wider. "And I'd love to take you to meet Ravi. I'm sure he'd love to meet you, too. He has cubs, also, though they're probably not cubs anymore."

He smiled fondly.

"He lives by the sea, quite a ways from here, but it is a beautiful journey. I have to make it, soon, to tell him the news of Mother. I daren't leave it much longer."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm
Mawi Mai nodded quietly before rubbing her face into his mane a little more before nodding a bit and moving away to look him in his face. "I'm glad too. I would have never met you. Which... Wouldn't make me happy." She chuckled a bit before purring a little louder "I love you so much." She smiled at him then nodded. "thank you Aapep. I'd love to do that some time." She grinned brightly before nodding. "That's awesome. I wish our prides were closer I could see out cubs loving to spend time with them." She smirked then nipped at him.

"We do need to go and tell him some times..." She nodded at the idea, the cubs were older and they really should do it soon but to a point she was afraid of leaving the pride for that long.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:43 pm
"We should. I...I told Mother that I would and...well, there's no one else. I just...I don't know what to say. I know he's going to be upset and...I don't think he has music like we do." He shook his head.

"But he has his mate, just as I have you." He continued quietly. "I love you, too, so much."

He blinked. "When you say 'we', does that mean you'll come with me? When I go to tell Ravi, you mean?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Mawi Mai looked at him and then nodded. "I understand..." She looked down at her paws. Kirjava dying hurt her just as much as Aapep. She was like her mother too. But she knew that she had to be strong for Aapep that was one thing she knew for sure. She nuzzled him. "You can show him music if that's what you want... You can't forget he has other things I'm sure his pride has something." She gave him a smile then a nudge. She nuzzled him and purred before blushing a bit.

"Well... I kind of want to go." She laughed a little bit before looking at him. "Unless it is something that you want to do alone." She smiled up at him.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:55 pm
"N-no. No, love, I'd be really, truly happy if you came with me. You're part of the family, too, and Mother thought so much of you." He moved to cuddle against her. "But...if you come with me, what about the children?" Even though they were growing, he still worried about them.

"Do you think they'll be okay without us around for a week or so?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:05 pm
Mawi Mai smiled at her before giggling slightly. "Thank you Aapep. i'm really excited to go." She purred contemptly before nudging him. She looked down at her paws as she thought for a moment before looking at him again with a smile on her face and she chuckled slightly. "What can I say I'm more than sure that they can handle them selves for a week or two. And on top of that I have a week off I'm sure that Kitambi can handle the pride by herself for a bit. She nodded proudly at the idea. She was more that sure that everything was fine if they left.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:25 pm
"That's settled then." He declared. "We'll go together, then, my love. We'll go and visit my brother and tell him what needs to be said." He pulled her into a warm embrace. "And when we get back, we can carry on with our lives. Dance. Drum. Make beautiful music. Maybe even have more babies, right?" He winked, teasing her. But he was only half teasing.

"I just hope I can remember the way..."

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces