Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Thread Archive
Sims Shopping! Vol 2.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:05 pm
When The Sims 2 started, people has been asking for more and more clothes. Many websites loved to make female clothings, since it is more fashionable and glamourous.

What about the guys that was left behind? This issue will cover Best Male Clothings on the web.

Let me see... The first place you'll wanna check would be Sims Go Go Go. They have been in male clothings business since the era of Sims 1. More clothes that were never released on that site can be found on their yahoo group here.

Then we have Men's Wear for Sims 2. They seems to have some classy clothes for guys. Go and check it out!

When we talks about stylish clothes for our guy simmies, we cannot leave Just For Him behind. They have some really good style going on there!

If you're a regular on Mod The Sims 2, they you must have stumbled into Fanseelamb's work. He makes the most awesome clothes for guys! Go Fanseelamb, go!

That's all for today. If you know any other good sites that feature men's clothing, why not leave a link below? wink

Let your beauty queen bring a decent guy to a party, okay xd !
And if you find this article is useful, some donations will always be appreciated!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:55 am
More good clothes for our gentlement simmies... Some of this sites also have clothes for the ladies as well smile .

hnote
All About Style
Universal Sims  

SirEmino
Captain

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:02 pm
Another new site with a great male clothing.
Sim Guys  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:06 pm
SirEmino
Another new site with a great male clothing.
Sim Guys

You so beat me to it! (Sims Showcase eh?)  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:50 pm
Yep biggrin .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:18 pm
sweet  

Thee Lucky Charms

smilylady

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:05 pm
that is cool cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:27 pm
SirEmino
Yep biggrin .
I have alot more links that you can use for the sims 2 downloadables. Oh by the way.. I really didn't read the first post but... surprised Be sure to metion not to use these other peoples custom content as their own, or make it seem like their own. Just thought it would be important to put that out there. ninja

pirate Piratacy isn't what it's cracked to be. pirate  

SkittlesxP

Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces