Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Guilds Vs Villages

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to Do?
Remain Villages (no need to change)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Go Guilds! (makes more Realistic)
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Let the Masters Choose
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Other (explained in detail in post)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 am
It has been brought to my attention that perhaps the "village" format is no longer applicable and there are a few alternatives.

1) The Masters are the leaders of Guilds based all over the country.

- Each Guild would have a "Home Town" where the Master lives and manages all the guild business.

- Guilds can have guild houses in other towns though they are small and dangerous unless you have a treaty with the Home Guild.

- Ninja's can not be as obvious in towns since Ninja's are part of the underground and are hired for various dirty jobs.

- Gennins should all be stationed in the Home Town as their main living arrangements.

- One can travel more freely and a Guild house provides rooms in other villages. Though if you make the guild angry it may not always be safe.

- Clans can be long standing and power holding members of the guilds some may even be founders, or they can be free standing on their own, with the public face of being upstanding citizens. They can help uphold a legal front.

- promotes cross Guild interaction.

With this option the villages will still remain as sub forums with guilds having their own threads within the villages.

2) Totally replace Villages with Guilds or Islands or Countries or whatever.

- Each Master would still get their own relatively isolated Sub-forum

- Each 'group' is still relatively isolated within their borders.

- Same general format as Villages with different names. Each Master can choose whether they are a village town country or guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:23 am
yeaah i prefer guild, it can make getting work and such on commision or ordered by the guild master....* votes*  

PsychoValentine

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:57 am
I'd go with the guild idea also.
It will make things much easier to get to other places and should keep the thing going for longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:23 am
yaaaay, i dunno if you guys read the manga, but the guild system could work something similar to the guild style of Fairy Tail....( awesome manga btw )  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:47 pm
I think with guilds it will be much nicer because even if your guild members go inactive you can always RPG around town running into other guilds ninjas and such  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 pm
That's what I was talking about Saburi xd

And I do read it Psycho 3nodding
The guy's art style is rather obvious as he uses the same characters in every manga that I've read by him xp  

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 pm
There could also be plots for guilds fighting each other about control over a town. Then there always that little extra thing I've been talking about with Kaede. Which I must say might give me the funniest match in a month!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:10 pm
i'm kind of lost, so I don't really mind either way.  

SissyMX
Crew

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:12 pm
I guess Guilds, since it would be like "Assassin's Creed" in a way...a band of warriors that kill for money, or honor....whatever... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:13 pm
Guilds are a common association by people in a similar field and they have been established since ancient times. in fact they are the for runners of our current union systems. If you don't know what a guild is google or wikipedia it.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:18 am
Results:

Quote:
What would you like to Do?
Remain Villages (no need to change) 0% [ 0 ]
Go Guilds! (makes more Realistic) 83%[ 5 ]
Let the Masters Choose 16%[1 ]
Other (explained in detail in post) 0% [ 0 ]