Reply Adult Furries Guild
Hey What Do You Do If People Judge You For Being A Furry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mugotarashii Neko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:56 am
Oh ffs! I have been out of school for years now. The real world is not as terrible as the institution that we are forced to deal with in our teens. Its a fact of life. School aged people have an eat or be eaten mentality. Tell your friend to be more confident. Chances are that after school, they won't have to deal with them. Being a furry is no different than being a lover of other things. Be it: sports, the theatrical arts, making yourself look like a barbie doll, whatever. No one is better than the next. Looks, money and more friends to help pick on others are nothing in the end. You can't take that crap with you throughout life. You get the **** kicked out of you at a bar someday if you hold onto the high school mentality. I'm happy your friend was confidant enough to come forward with his feelings. Just tell him it does get better and the people that aren't close to him don't matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 pm
Mugotarashii Neko
Oh ffs! I have been out of school for years now. The real world is not as terrible as the institution that we are forced to deal with in our teens. Its a fact of life. School aged people have an eat or be eaten mentality. Tell your friend to be more confident. Chances are that after school, they won't have to deal with them. Being a furry is no different than being a lover of other things. Be it: sports, the theatrical arts, making yourself look like a barbie doll, whatever. No one is better than the next. Looks, money and more friends to help pick on others are nothing in the end. You can't take that crap with you throughout life. You get the **** kicked out of you at a bar someday if you hold onto the high school mentality. I'm happy your friend was confidant enough to come forward with his feelings. Just tell him it does get better and the people that aren't close to him don't matter.
I agree completely, as someone who was also picked on in highschool for being different.  

BluTheFox

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:02 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Yeah but he's one of those kids that are very quiet and to themselfs
I high school I was teased for that, by kids who probably didn't have the intellectual fortitude to sit through an episode of CSI.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:42 pm
So basically I should let it play out and let him deal and fix this problem on his own?

The Guy With Condoms

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:55 pm
The Guy With Condoms
So basically I should let it play out and let him deal and fix this problem on his own?

You can be there for him, if he feels discouraged, but remind him as many times as you can that it's not worth getting upset over. In my experience, most bullies don't have any future outside high school, anyway, so I think your friend will be fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 pm
I had something simmilar happen like that to me.... use everything they say after they say it and useit back on them and be creative just follow these steps!

1) be superhuman confident ...this will throw them off
2) if you dont allready start intigrateing your animalistic behaviors into your normal every day school routeen (ie the head tilt ect ) This is the cute factor this will gain you allies in the cheerleader /gigly girls that like furry cuddly things.
3)Step out of your comfort box and when you see the people who are bullying you ...beffore they see you glomp them in the hallways and profess your love to them. This will strip them of their douche bag cool factor by showing that you are not easily swayed by their insults helpfull tip on this when glomping hang on for dear life and be as sexualy perverse with your profession of love it will make others laugh at him or her .
4)And the all special just being an assole for the sake of hearing yourself being heard find ways to flip his insults on to him my favorite of all time

Douche bag:
"your a furry because you like to ******** animals hardy har har "
Our hero
"Funny i thought that's why you would want to be one "

5) if all else fails find the bigest toughest bad a** without any friends start him on the path of being a bear furry and befriend him there fore haveing the biggest baddas as a friend makeing el douchebag wet him self in fear

But that's just worked with me during high school remember confidence helps douche bags can smell lack of confidence.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm
omg mort ur out of the bar..!!!1  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 am
Sunegami
The Guy With Condoms

You can be there for him, if he feels discouraged, but remind him as many times as you can that it's not worth getting upset over. In my experience, most bullies don't have any future outside high school, anyway, so I think your friend will be fine.

Oh so true.  

NexNeon

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:14 pm
I`m used to it..If not furry for other reasons even more...Furries have judged me..hahaha
f******  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:25 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Yeah #1 i learned how to type without every letter being caps YAY ME!!!
Ok now i have a friend and he just recently came out and admitted he was a furry. but people in school are ignoring and making fun of him.Hes a really good friend and i dont wanna see him get hurt.What should I/He Do?? D:

To be honest you can't do much to change how people feel about your friend, but you can be there for him as a supportive friend.  

Twotone Soul

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:25 am
I don't do anything, because people don't. Why don't they? Because it doesn't come up anywhere it might actually matter, unless I know these are people who would not be put off by knowing what I like.

Be discreet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:55 am
Shaviv
I don't do anything, because people don't. Why don't they? Because it doesn't come up anywhere it might actually matter, unless I know these are people who would not be put off by knowing what I like.

Be discreet.

This. Absolutely.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff