Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm
The Wrathful Chizuko
drunkenhomer
misfit baby
I don't think it has nothing to do with if you're a lightweight or not.
I smoke up to when I'm just in a really good high, not 'stoned', and when I was hanging out with my boyfriend, and our two friends whom where males they all smoked til they were baked.. I don't know if this makes any sense? rofl
But yeah, I don't think it has anything to do with being a lightweight, because even if you were smoking just for a year and you were at least smoking a couple times out of the week you would have a decent tolerance. Just saying because I do not think any members here are "newer smokers" that I know of. Almost everyone here was smoking for at least two years (and of course more)

*cough cough* double negative *cough cough*

hahaha do we have an english teacher here?

lol no, although my mother does teach special ed. (i.e. kids with mental disorders such as autism and tourettes)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 am
drunkenhomer
The Wrathful Chizuko
drunkenhomer
misfit baby
I don't think it has nothing to do with if you're a lightweight or not.
I smoke up to when I'm just in a really good high, not 'stoned', and when I was hanging out with my boyfriend, and our two friends whom where males they all smoked til they were baked.. I don't know if this makes any sense? rofl
But yeah, I don't think it has anything to do with being a lightweight, because even if you were smoking just for a year and you were at least smoking a couple times out of the week you would have a decent tolerance. Just saying because I do not think any members here are "newer smokers" that I know of. Almost everyone here was smoking for at least two years (and of course more)

*cough cough* double negative *cough cough*

hahaha do we have an english teacher here?

lol no, although my mother does teach special ed. (i.e. kids with mental disorders such as autism and tourettes)

My Step-Aunt does the same thing. I would love to work with special ed kids but I hate doing homework, and I guess I would hate grading it too.  

The Wrathful Chizuko

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces