Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
idea! We do a part time school rp, with anything else,wewant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

think this is a good idea?
  はい!
  いいえ...
View Results

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:40 pm
well at the moment their is no main story, we are developing it as we go, changing it at points to devolop players and such, however the main location through it all is the school, so even if the players leave to a location for a certain peroid of time. We will return to the school because that is the origion of the story, and that is also were all the students and teacher life. So for now its just an Rp were you create your player and rp with one another to develop your player and others. But if you leave the school try to ask for permission if you are taking anyone with you, or if you want it to be an event were the whole school goes, or a set of people.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 pm
i will be a student i can onlly no 5 words and no there meaning in english lol i as trying to learn by myself lol it worked for a while but i forgot everything i learned over the last 2 years  

dead girl16

peppermint cereal

4,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 pm
OOOH! Sure! I'll join the RP!! Yayzies~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am
Would be fun to join an RP
Hmmm... I know some Japanese words, greetings, phrases and ways to make writing Hiragana easier.

But, I'll probably just go for being a student ^_^  

Kyukamix

Bloodthirsty Capitalist

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AriaAnachronism

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 pm
hajimemashite, minasan!
I think this is a great idea, and I'd love to join if anyone is still interested. I'll be a student, since I only know very basic japanese. (:  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff