Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random dark Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a society of goths, emos, punk, or any other non conformist style. 

Tags: Goth Emo Punk, Bored, Dark, Friends, Social 

Reply what should we do with this subforum?
Life Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8GothicGirl9
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:44 am
I say that this subforum could be about life discussions and how hard life is and you can talk about whatever your heart desires and we can all understand each other and let our feelings out. So please, i encourage you to speak with your hearts here. Your friends are with you here to talk about your feelings and your emo moments and everyone will understand. Your friends are here.
User ImageUser Image

~Violet  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:56 pm
'I have no emo moments for I am not an emo. Neither am I a Goth. Neither am I punk-rocker. Neither am I anything else, for I am myself, independent from all other subcultures in school!' Sorry I just felt like saying that. Anyways, I am currently studying alchemy and music. Sorry, nothing deep to say. However, I am trying to find out what the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow is.... If you figure it out, just, just tell me.  

Immanence
Vice Captain

Immanence
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm
Anyways, I personally have nothing to complain about because I know that I have it easy compared to other people. I am thankful for that, and now I am going to listen to other people's problems to see if I can help them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 pm
So.... if any of you have anything to say, then ummm..... I guess you should.... Say it? Myesh, you shall say it. Post it. Go on post it. I'm waiting. Post what you have to say. Don't be shy. Jeez cm'on! Don't worry, we'll all understand. Come on, your like that one person I met on RuneScape! Really, I said to him. I said, 'You can say anything, there are no secrets here'. He didn't listen. And I even told him that. He wouldn't talk. TALKTALKTALKTALK. Do it. Fine then, if you don't want to talk then go away. Do it, go away. Oh you do want to talk? Okay. Nevermind, go ahead.  

Immanence
Vice Captain

what should we do with this subforum?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces