Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
NIN Concerts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velvet_Child

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:05 pm
I wish I had the money to go to a NIN concert. I have listen to NIN since I was 4 years old and love all their music.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:25 am
I saw them twice this year...
once at the Fillmore
and then at the Pepsi Center with Spiral membership
I can really only explain it one way
AMAZING!  

Mink_Monroe

dita _von _teese

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:06 am
I LOVE being back stage w/ them... That's where all the fun really is! But the conserts are just KICK a**!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:27 am
It was probably the happiest day of my life. The concert was just. . . exhilarating. heart  

Crazy Kitten Smile

impure0purest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:03 pm
i saw them for my seccond rock concert ever on the 17 of november...2006...trent was so freaking hot!!! i dont mind him with the short hair (thats what he had when i saw them) although i do like long hair on everyone but me...but the concert was ******** amazing they did head like a hole last and the pit went just INSANE!!!!!! i did too... but yeah it was alot of fun

-Tom  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:02 pm
I would be going to their concert coming up but they are coming no where in Utah (i guess they arnt coming because all of the mormons are here and they dont agree with their music!!!!) So im sooooo ******** pissed that they arnt coming...i would spend the whole time there with Anthony and i guarentee that we would get closer after that!!!! So if any of you guys actually meet them PLEASE tell them to come to Utah...because i will definently pay good money to go see them!!!  

huntressgirl17

Attrice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:29 pm
Let me just post this one sad fact:

My birthday is June 19th. Nine Inch Nails is coming to my state on June 20. Tickets sold out fast and I don't think I'll be able to go. I'm hoping for my birthday..maybe...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:13 am
I'm seeing NIN on the 16th.. Which happens to be the day before my birthday. YAY. Six days zomg. It also happens to be my first concert... ever... Hehe... Can't wait... heart blaugh  

Goodnight BlueFish

x~Wildberry Poptart~x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:29 am
I went to a Nine Inch Nails concert a long time ago. And Marilyn Manson was playing with them too.

I got my picture taken with Marilyn Manson, and then I said, "Can I have an autograph?"

Well, freaky as it 'tis, instead of giving me an autograph, he gave me a kiss on the cheek! Of course he was wearing lipstick, so I didn't wash it off for a while. My parents looked at me funny when I came home. "I don't even want to know what you were doing during the concert..." Dad said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:20 pm
It was probably the best experience I have ever had in m y entire life...there aren't even words. I was fortunate to have them as my first concert. crying It wasn't as loud as I thought it would be, but still. And they played, like, four songs longer than the song listy thingy said they would...-sniff sniff- So cool!  

the trenty

Keitan Ketsueki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:15 am
My first NIN concert was April 1 of this year here in Vegas. My friend won tickets in the SECOND ROW. So we sat there rather in the balcony seats we bought... We were seriously TEN FEET from the Pit (our Art teacher was in there... SHE CAUGHT TRENT'S WATER BOTTLE!) and couldn't sneak in. We were also about twelve feet from Jeordie... and I think we sat behind his girlfriend or fiancee or something, because every time she called to him, he'd throw things to her.

The concert itself was ORGASMIC. When Closer started, it was like the entire crowd just... died and went to heaven, and that was so early on...! Plus, due to our location, we could see through the curtains... so during the songs where there was a screen, I watched Trent instead.

And when they threw the guitar at the end, it landed FIVE FEET from us!

We loved the concert so much that we're going to the one in Irvine, CA next weekend (and we're paying to go out there, too!) from here. Their concerts are seriously THAT GOOD. If you ever get the opportunity to go, do so!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:34 pm
going again in a ******** burning_eyes  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

yuna1111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:34 am
its awsome i have been to two concerts my first nin show was pcola fl 3/20/06 it was awsome and second one pelham fl 6/6/06 it was awsome meet some peolpe form the spiral seating by me and my mom and
me and my mom third nin concert next tour soon 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:44 am
They put on a great show, I can not say best because they were my first, but it was awesome I wish I could relive it everyday.  

Drop Dead Radio

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces