Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:52 pm
I get bored, and start to jump from place to place seeing what will kill me, and so far no fall in Megaton has killed me. However, for some reason I landed, and went to go get stimpacks, and when I got back, Jericho fell right in from of me, and died. He wasn't my companion, and I don't know how the hell he managed to fall off the railing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:18 pm
NecroTech51
I get bored, and start to jump from place to place seeing what will kill me, and so far no fall in Megaton has killed me. However, for some reason I landed, and went to go get stimpacks, and when I got back, Jericho fell right in from of me, and died. He wasn't my companion, and I don't know how the hell he managed to fall off the railing.

People in Megaton die all the time that way... There are segments without railing, and they just walk right off. Other times they push each other off, which is fun to see, but when you push someone off everyone starts shooting at you...

There isn't a drop that has been able to kill me at level 30, but the most damage I can think of is from the rooftops. Take the trapdoor in the roof of the Sheriff's house and jump off. It hurts.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 pm
Roane Farhall
NecroTech51

People in Megaton die all the time that way... There are segments without railing, and they just walk right off. Other times they push each other off, which is fun to see, but when you push someone off everyone starts shooting at you...

There isn't a drop that has been able to kill me at level 30, but the most damage I can think of is from the rooftops. Take the trapdoor in the roof of the Sheriff's house and jump off. It hurts.

I just saw a new suicide...A robrobrain fell off the Cantibury Commons' cliffs by the water tower...All I heard was crashing, and then I saw it rolled into the area with the Brahmin... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:04 am
Do you think you could turn everyone hostile, and force them to have melee weapons only, then jump off. Maybe they will follow you.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

jababaflaba

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 pm
try going to the pitt and going to the top of the highest building and jump off. i did and before i did i shot EVERYONE and only the ones with melee weapons followed me off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:56 am
Megaton used to have a problem where NPCs fell through the area map and ended up in the void D: Sometimes they ended up dead when they got there.  

FireKunai

Dovahkiin1995

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 pm
that explains how lucy west, confessor cromwell, nathan, manya, moriarty, burke (i didn't talk him so i didn't even get the chance to blow up megaton untill the sceond playthrough) and some how moira's mercenary died without me killing them  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:17 pm
I don't think I've ever seen Megaton residents kill themselves by walking off cliffs ._. As a matter of fact - I don't think I've seen them get hurt at all @_@? I haven't tried jumping off the buildings in Megaton, but now I'm just curious ninja  

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

Little Hatsuko

Romantic Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:18 am
Super952
that explains how lucy west, confessor cromwell, nathan, manya, moriarty, burke (i didn't talk him so i didn't even get the chance to blow up megaton untill the sceond playthrough) and some how moira's mercenary died without me killing them

Lol, I enslaved her mercenary and he died on the way to Paradise Falls. It turned everyone in Megaton against me for for 72 hours XD  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games