6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:34 pm
black shadow0
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander got his one hand re-attached. "that's much better." He picked the Kazekage up and brought her to the holding cells. The ninja in the other holding cells begged for Alexander to let them out. Alexander said "i would love to but you guys know i can't do that." he opened one of the cells. he put the kazekage in one of the cells. he put her in chains and put a seal on the door. Alexander sat down infront of the cell. A new mask on his face. ...Life is about creating yourself.

[like the thing naruto was in on the movie naruto and the clash in the land of the snow.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:48 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

"hmmp." Miyumi straightened out her cloak "I'm going to report to leader-sama." She said as she walked away.

...when you don't even love yourself?"

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:37 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander fell asleep infront of the cage. While he was asleep he could See where his enemies were. He saw the group of people running toward the base. He Woke himself up. He went to find Mitumi to tell her ABout the other ninja comeing. ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:46 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

Reiba suddenly stopped, tossing her arm out to stop Senki as well. "We've been
spotted." She muttered, looking around. "But apparently, they're not doing anything to prevent it." She sighed, her eyes darting around. Then she began running again. Hang in there Kazekage-sama... Reiba thought. I'm coming to bring you back to the Sand.

...Is to not know Life...

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:10 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
As we arrive I begin to sense multipule heat signature, "Bahumet I can sense the others" Ryoku told Bahumet and Valefor. "We're going to resuce them and finish them off?" asked Bahumet. "Yes and everyone one of those people one by one" Ryoku said.
is to never know love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:41 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "goodbye base." he had the kazekage the leader sama and miyumi in his hands. he jumped away from the base. the base blew up in a huge explotion. no one else was in the base it was just a bunch of clones. he took off running to a secret base. he hid his chakra so they couldn't be followd by the enemies. ...Life is about creating yourself.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:53 pm
(Sorry I was gone for so long,thankgiving visits~)
Matsuura Satemari

"Who ever said...

User Image
Matsuura sighed. Her pink colored hair hung down in front of her face. She shifted her hand inside the chain and felt it chafe against her wrist. She grimaced slightly then looked at Alexander. "You akatsuki sure have a lot of tricks up your sleeves."She said to him. The tattooes amoung her forehead glowed lightly then faded. I will wait for my chakra to recover then i shall summon him...

"You've gotten yourself into a lot of trouble girlie..."Saru chuckled wickedly his eyes flashing. "How do you plan to get out of here without losing me?" The demon monkys tail lashed back and forth in interest.

...Thats girls can't fight"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
When the explosion happened my ability to sense body heat was jammed, damnit....... using an explosion to cover their tracks....... big mistake" Ryoku said as he closed his eyes and started to sense any moving body heat and found them, "their moving in a northern direction" Ryoku said.  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:55 pm
...The sea is measure by waves, the sky by wings...

User Image

Senki nooded, "We have to hurry" he sensed the other boy's chakra also, he looked at Reiba... he sighed, <Are you shure that we are doing the correct thing?, think boy, we will be easy picks for them> Kiuby yelled, it was true that Akatsuki was also looking for Senki...

...And we are measure by tears...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

Miyumi looked at the base as it was blown "Oh please tell me why our base always blows up every now and then..." she muttered with a sigh as she got out of Alexanders grasp and ran on her own.

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:30 am
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "The base blows up when the base is found by someone." he told miyumi. He saw a small cave behind a waterfall. "in there." he grabbed Miyumi and jumped into the cave. He put Miyumi down. Leader sama droped to the ground. He put the kazekage in the back of the cave. He made a barrior around her so she couldn't excape. He smiled at her and said "everything will be okay. i promise." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

a small sweat drop formed "is that so..." she sighed as he grabbed her again and went through the cave. She heard the leader muttered some impulsive things as he was dropped. She leaned against the walls "they will find us again..."

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 pm
...The sea is measure by waves, the sky by wings...

User Image

Senki sensed the chakras of everyone, they were dissrupted, <You boy, are you thinking in fighting against those members of Akatsuki again?>, the fox moved his tails as he was puzzeled of what Senki would do, "If necesary, yes, but I want to avoid them all I can", he looked at the smoke that was coming from the forest...

...And we are measure by tears...

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces