Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_darkest_death_of_love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 pm
OMg SAkura confesses to NAruto so scary didn't think that would happen
!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:24 pm
not really XD it's kind of like...geez i don't want to explain it again.

basically, sakura is trying to convince herself of her feelings for naruto, because she doesn't want to like sasuke anymore. but she does.

see what i mean? confusing XD

sakura doesn't have feelings for naruto. it's quite obviously a brother/sister thing.

this is just my opinion, don't hurt me.  

xXConverse-KittyXx

tnmebd_dn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:33 am
She just says that cause she wants him to stop looking for Sasuke because Sasuke was put to death and she doesn't want to tell him she agreed to it and she wants him to believe that she doesn't care about Sasuke anymore so he wont try to stop the people from killing Sasuke. Yeah, confusing, but Sakura and Naruto only have the sister/brother love, I don't think they would ever get together.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:45 pm
yeah i understand what you mean, a little confusing, but if you could chose who you liked/loved the world would be boring.  

Zariki

DeiPup

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:28 pm
tnmebd_dn
She just says that cause she wants him to stop looking for Sasuke because Sasuke was put to death and she doesn't want to tell him she agreed to it and she wants him to believe that she doesn't care about Sasuke anymore so he wont try to stop the people from killing Sasuke. Yeah, confusing, but Sakura and Naruto only have the sister/brother love, I don't think they would ever get together.

just to let u know hes probably gonna pwn butt and u know hes awsomly strong now! xp how didnt u know that?! rolleyes -sighs-  
Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games