Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~
Important Note!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBrBz
Captain

Obsessive Poster

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:20 am
I have noticed that some of the Japanese letters (such as za, ba, ga, pa, etc.) might look like the same letters as their original state (such as sa, ta, ka, etc.). This is why for teachers, it is important to write the Romanji of the words your teaching! The computer is a useful tool but it also has some flaws when it comes to typing in certain Languages. Please make sure you write the Romanji with your lesson!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:13 pm
well, the letters ざ、ば、が、ぱ we cant see the diff if they are on the normal size, well, what harm would it be if we could just make it big right??  

Unloved Serenade

Hitsugaya of squad10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:30 pm
iichocoiijhenii
well, the letters ざ、ば、が、ぱ we cant see the diff if they are on the normal size, well, what harm would it be if we could just make it big right??
how do you write the letters on the cpu?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:08 pm
iBrBz
I have noticed that some of the Japanese letters (such as za, ba, ga, pa, etc.) might look like the same letters as their original state (such as sa, ta, ka, etc.). This is why for teachers, it is important to write the Romanji of the words your teaching! The computer is a useful tool but it also has some flaws when it comes to typing in certain Languages. Please make sure you write the Romanji with your lesson!

the " on the symbols are Tenten. ;D they give the symbols their different sounds.  

Hailey Wayne

Hygienic Detective

5,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Unloved Serenade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:42 pm
Hitsugaya of squad10
iichocoiijhenii

oh, theres a special keyboard i think, cause, its like that with me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 pm
iichocoiijhenii
Hitsugaya of squad10
iichocoiijhenii

oh, theres a special keyboard i think, cause, its like that with me

Under Windows XP, go to Start>Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Languages
Check both check boxes, and if you have to insert your XP disk (even a boot-leg will work), do that now.
Allow all of the language files to install, then click on 'Details...'
Under the 'Tools' tab, click on 'Add...'
Select Japanese as your input language and your keyboard layout, and click 'OK'
Under 'Preferences', click on 'Language Bar...'
Check the first, third, and fourth check boxes, and press 'OK'
You can now switch languages, keyboard formats, and input formats on the fly by clicking the icon that says either 'EN' or 'JP' on your taskbar
If you use Katakana (under 'Input Mode' on the 'JP', it will allow you to type in stuff like 'de-gozaru', and have it come out as 'デーゴザル' (half-width), or 'デーゴザル' (full-width)
Hiragana, however, you will have to memorize the keyboard format for Hiragana keyboards, like those used by our sensei's.
I would suggest putting the characters on the keys, along with the direct-input meaning that you would type with, so you can type easily with Hiragana.
Direct-input mode just lets you type normally. 'de-gozaru' is 'de-gozaru'

EDIT: Hiragana Keyboard is right here.  

fenyxofshadows

3,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

xX_LiVe_YoUr_LiFe_xX333

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 am
So people litsen to her and go to topic for teachers only to disscuss this matter i am teacher in real life and on here i live in japan in seoul i think thats how you spell it any ways if your a teacher and if someone asks you to teach them add them as freind and if any one here wants to teach someone serch user with the name soma the dark lord he wants to be tought  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 pm
fenyxofshadows

Under Windows XP, go to Start>Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Languages
Check both check boxes, and if you have to insert your XP disk (even a boot-leg will work), do that now.
Allow all of the language files to install, then click on 'Details...'
Under the 'Tools' tab, click on 'Add...'
Select Japanese as your input language and your keyboard layout, and click 'OK'
Under 'Preferences', click on 'Language Bar...'
Check the first, third, and fourth check boxes, and press 'OK'
You can now switch languages, keyboard formats, and input formats on the fly by clicking the icon that says either 'EN' or 'JP' on your taskbar
If you use Katakana (under 'Input Mode' on the 'JP', it will allow you to type in stuff like 'de-gozaru', and have it come out as 'デーゴザル' (half-width), or 'デーゴザル' (full-width)
Hiragana, however, you will have to memorize the keyboard format for Hiragana keyboards, like those used by our sensei's.
I would suggest putting the characters on the keys, along with the direct-input meaning that you would type with, so you can type easily with Hiragana.
Direct-input mode just lets you type normally. 'de-gozaru' is 'de-gozaru'

EDIT: Hiragana Keyboard is right here.

Your link is a 403 Forbidden error.

Quote:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/9/97/JIS_keyboard.png on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at heroeswiki.com Port 80

Wolf of Windstorm

Interesting Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers