Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
I was at the library and...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-toxxic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:44 pm
I was at the library and... found this really cool book called Rock and Roll Cage Match. I flipped threw it and found Trent Reznor vs Marilyn Manson. So I took the book out and it seems the person who wrote that article or chapter or whatever, seemed to lean more towards Marilyn Manson... Anyone else ever read that book? What's your Opinion? I imagine this has already been discussed xD I don't really know what to say because I've never really listened to Marilyn Manson before...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:49 pm
Okay. Oops. I just found the Trent vs Manson... It already has been discussed... Ignore me!
Sorry stressed sweatdrop redface  

ii-toxxic

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:52 am
Lol, it's okay.

An excerpt of the book might be a good idea though, if you can find it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm
IFocusOnThePain
Lol, it's okay.

An excerpt of the book might be a good idea though, if you can find it.

Well I was able to find the book online and I think I like the ending part best smile
"So let the naysayers say Trent Reznor is a better artist. That might be true. But ultimately the most interesting art Reznor ever created is Marilyn Mason."
So the book is called Rock and Roll Cage Match:Music's Greatest Rivalries, Decided. It was edited by Sean Manning and Rob Sheffield. The person who wrote the Reznor vs Manson chapter was Melissa Maerz. The book had some other interesting rivalries such as : The Smiths vs the Cure, The Rolling Stones vs The Velvet Underground, Radiohead vs Coldplay, and for some strange reason Metallica vs Nirvana[You'd think it's be Metallica vs Megadeth and Nirvana vs Pearl Jam] So yeah... check it out..

ii-toxxic

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff