Reply Marijuana Discussion
so, ptpp!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 pm
havent been here in awhile, miss me?! lol probably dont even remember me.

anywaysss!
so i was talking to my friend before and we were talking about pot.

AND, how did it become such a huge hit nowadays. like everyone smokes now, the younger generation at least. and its soo weird, idk how old everyone is here but i think most of you are 18+ (sorry if i am wrong lol) but like when i was smoking weed back in the day i was frown upon anddd people were always telling me how bad it is NOW those same people are smoking pot. so whats the deal? why is it more acceptable now? i know the media still has a grip on the people so i know tons of people who even smoke weed dont know crap about it. SO WHY, PtPP?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:43 am
It definitely is rising in popularity which I wouldnt say is a bad thing. I started smoking my junior year so a lot of if not most of the people on here have been smoking longer than I have. My 13 year old younger brother smokes with his friends and yeah pretty much everyone smokes. Its a good thing...I think.
Oh and I totally remember you.  

Indie Jesus

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:34 pm
Yeah, I started smoking when I was twelve or thirteen, but I live in a trailer park, and I was the youngest when everyone else was 15/16/17, so of course everybody took me in and showed me the ropes, and the adults who were in on it too. So I don't know much about the outside world (lol) I spent most of my time there when I was younger, but nowadays it seems there are hella little kids smoking pot, and don't know a thing about it, but it's not as widely looked down upon as it used to (at least I think). So I can't really help you out...>.<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 pm
well people smoke mostly now in days cuz the kids think its cool, people see how hippies were back in the day and think its cool so they try to do it to be cool and just alot of people smoke all the time its just now younger kids see others doing it and try it and end up liking it and so on so on, also with alot of people wanting it legalized too it stands out alot more and people try it i think thats why..u agree with me?? think so?  

HippieKrowly

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 pm
oh and of course i remember you <3 ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:15 pm
at least it isnt crack  

roland blaze

Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers