Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"'Kay Hiko, I'll be there in a few." Lenate said as Hikari left, he didn't plan on going straight there, somehow something told him there'd be work to do...Lenate hated to work. "You'd think they'd leave me out of their games, I'd prefer to do other things...Uh, lets see." Lenate began to walk down a hallway that led to his room. "Where did I put that thing anyway?" He was always losing things, however he always had his strange flute on him (the one in Pokemon Movie 2000) and never lost it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:28 am
Finally the matches had started, but why had they sorted them into different lines of types if they were going to just pin different types against each other? No matter, Archaes would probably have to fight the majority of them anyway so it really made no difference. Still, there was the matter of the numberous Legends scattered about in the lines of types. archaes finally turned his attention to the fight, it seemed they were about to begin and the water type was being offered the first attack.  

Dante Efbo Deshar

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:46 am
Vena - NPC Vaporeon Gijinka

User Image

"Hey! Better watch what you say, gorilla! Like I said, looks can be deceiving so don't try to be all cocky and show-off!" Vena shouted. Then the stage turned into a water-type stage. Then out of thin air two fans appeared in her hands one in each hand. She then swung her arms and a tsunami of dirty water came pouring over Greg. Then Vena smirked and yelled. "Muddy Water!" So then the muddy water crashed over Greg and made him soaking wet. Vena held that smirk and mocked towards Greg. "I wonder if monkeys like dirty water. Oh wait! Monkeys were always filthy so of course they would!" Then she got herself ready just in case Greg was gonna use a move on her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am

Lenate walked into his room looked around. "Where could I have..." He muttered as he walked around the room without moving anything, it wasn't there, he walked out of his room and back down the hallway. "Oh here it is!" He said as he walked through the meeting room. "I guess I left it here last time I was actually here for a meeting." He remembered back to the meeting, daydreaming a little, he'd been so bored through the whole thing that he couldn't even remember what it was about. He picked up the object that was draped over his seat, it was a ribbon, an orangy coloured ribbon. Lenate wrapped it around his right arm a few times untill the ends were short then tied the ends together. "There we go, I shouldn't lose it now." He said pleased with himself for finding it. "Uh...What was it Hiko told me to do again?" It had completely slipped his mind as he left the Legends HQ and headed for the city where the tornament was taking place.  

Dante Efbo Deshar

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:48 am
((Um, I didn't post for a while, and now I don't know what's going on at the moment. Can somebody catch me up?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 pm
((Tournament has started, Legands are participating, first match up is underway. That's pretty much it.))  

Dante Efbo Deshar

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:15 am
Alex watched as Vena let loose her attack. Greg looked like a good fighter so he figured that he would win this fight easy. Though there was the fact that Vaporean liked area attacks being water types and with the abundance of water in the area. I wonder what Greg's plan is..., Alex wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:34 am
Chime watched Vena and Greg fight. She knew the fact that Vena had the advantage so far, but she still wanted Greg to win.  

supersailorpeach

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:18 am
Greg felt the water crash over him and groaned. Stupid dog. I hate water. Plus that didn't help with the hole here. Maybe her move will be the end of her. He thought to himself before moving down onto all fours and looking at her. Without giving her any call on his move he charged hitting her with a Mach Punch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 am
Vena - NPC Vaporeon Gijinka

User Image

"Oof! Haven't you ever heard the saying 'you should never hit a lady?' But I guess monkeys don't have any manners!" Vena mocked. So thens he knew she had an advantage since he was this close. She could either use Tackle or Hydro Pump. So she thought, Hydro Pump seems like it can teach this stupid furball some manners. So then she jumped back and pointed her fans at Greg and shouted. "Hydro Pump!" Then an enormous Hydro Pump directly hit Greg, making him fly across the stage. So then Vena saw Greg dazed from the move and knew she had an advantage. She smirked and instantly used Quick Attack on Greg. Then in a flash she used Bite on Greg and jumped back to her side just in case he was gonna attack her. Then she got herself ready to dodge just in case he was gonna hit her.

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:49 am

Lenate wandered around the city, he was suprised to see it so empty lately. He eventually made his way to the tournament reception and spoke to the person behind the desk. "Hey there, what's this thing for?" He asked, he still hadn't remembered what Hikari had told him before. After the person behind the desk told him that this was the tournament reception area, Lenate replied. "Sounds fun, I guess that's where everyone is then?" He then headed off to the tournament area, still oblivious about having to fight in it.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff